[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

Nice build, but i have a question, am quiet new in this game, and i dont understand why he takes the "Life regeneration" in the passive skill tree ?? he uses CI, so 1 point life... why take some "life regeneration" ??? if someone could explain it to me .... :D

Nobody ?
"
M091190A wrote:
Nice build, but i have a question, am quiet new in this game, and i dont understand why he takes the "Life regeneration" in the passive skill tree ?? he uses CI, so 1 point life... why take some "life regeneration" ??? if someone could explain it to me .... :D

Because he also took Zealot Oath (pasive node), wich makes life regeneration apply to ES instead to life.
thank you :)
how does he get 50 percent dmg reduction when he has zero armor on gear.
"
gokulnath wrote:
how does he get 50 percent dmg reduction when he has zero armor on gear.

Screenshot was taken with a 100% additional armor Granite Flask combined with 56% increased armor from the passive tree. Granite Flasks give 3000 armor for their duration, 3000 x 2.56 (a 156% armor increase) = 7680, hence 54% physical damage reduction.

Also I think the % reduction is based on monsters at your character level, in other words he would have 54% reduction against monsters that are level 92, but more for lower level monsters, and since the highest monster level in the game is 82 (I think), it would actually be closer to 60% actual damage reduction. I know this is the case for evasion because of the interaction with accuracy, but I'm not entirely certain how the armor mechanic works, so don't take my word for it.
Last edited by Silverbird149 on May 18, 2015, 3:51:27 AM
hey guys :) ty for the build he's amazing I love it.

How will this build going in Awakening tho?

I think it will be pretty nice, they are good claw DPS nodes around the shadow for the leveling, but the late game? I dunno :)

ty for the answers !
V
"
arandombiitch wrote:
hey guys :) ty for the build he's amazing I love it.

How will this build going in Awakening tho?

I think it will be pretty nice, they are good claw DPS nodes around the shadow for the leveling, but the late game? I dunno :)

ty for the answers !
V

they are going to nerf VP in 2.0,
so this build would be even better in 2.0 IMO
:)
(plus, buffs on claws)
They are going to buff vaal pact where it was and make it closer to shadow on the tree *

Not nerf vaal pact, they are nerfing all leech.
Dimenrush, its great to see you post here on your old thread.....hope you update your build once expansion comes out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info