[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

I don't know why but your passive skill tree links aren't working for me. It displays the tree but with no skills selected. :( Can you give me a new link at all?

EDIT: Nevermind. The 1.2 link works. Just not the others down below.
Last edited by Kazuteheit on Sep 11, 2014, 7:18:53 PM
Just an update, I'm 85 now and I respeced a bit and changed a little bit of gear as well.

Dps is still pretty low (15k with charges without conc effect)
9K ES atm, I'll probably get more with levels but I'm doing alright, I can solo 76 maps slowly and kinda safely.

I'm still not too pleased with the build If I compare the results I would have with a classic BoR blender which would have cost me basically the same price and does 4x the damage for a tiny bit less survavibility.

I find playing without auxium not a problem at all, as opposed to what OP says. (And I'm not even running a saphire, just 2 anti freeze on granite and qsilver)

I don't think this build is suited to new leagues tbh, I'm sure it does wonder in standard where you mirror half your gear but who plays standard really (except LLDs).
Impossible to lvl up alone:( without good claw or gear with slots
I'd like some advice here - I've been using your build atm, but I probably won't get around to buying an Auxium belt... Instead I'm using a corrupted Eye of Chayula to avoid stuns and some freezes (along with "dispel frozen" on flasks).

Since I can't be stunned, I could drop the Unwavering Stance passive, is that right?

I tried to do so and re-spec the regained points into some damage near the marauder start... I'm pretty sure this will work fine in standard, right?

Here's what I came up with, let me know what you think please. :)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAQkBbwQHBx4MXw18DkgQexEvEVARlhXXFf0WvxslHKcc3B1PHwIkiygqKPorCiy_LR8x-zW5NsU3gzwtPQ9Bh0X0RwZJUUuuTLNN2FAwU6VWY1cNV8lca13yXz9famNDZK9nm2qMbRltbG9XcFJw1Xy7fr1_xn_jgW-Cx4RIhq6J04o4i0-Leox2kHSRzpMnlSCVLpf-mZqbWJtqnjyio6LZpcumf6brpyuw2LGztAy0xbVItve3PrjZu-2-OsHFwfPDbcQVxPbGrsgUzNvZW9sa2-fdSOL35FHndOeu6QLquutj7UHw1fLh9W_3wfno
Last edited by PinusSp on Sep 16, 2014, 6:07:21 PM
Guys, I'm lvl 84 in Rampage with this build. I'm having a lot of fun with it, but I'm starting to slow down. 74 Residence boss/75 Mervil + dirty packs and such give me problems sometimes. I don't want to ever die :D.

I have a huge 8.8k es and my dps with 6L double strike is 33k with 6 powercharges, reave starts at around 13 and grows to 20. That's no hatred, only running disc and herald of ash.

Here's my items, any suggestions for uprgrading?

Gear

upgraded my boots, actually:

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks.
Last edited by gmofosho89 on Sep 28, 2014, 2:20:16 PM
I play this build in Standard now for some days.

My Gear:
Spoiler

It could be improved though ...

But I did changed some. Heres what and why ...

1) I use Reave and therefor I dont use the Crit Dmg Support Gem but the Concentrated Effect which gives you 69 more Dmg and costs 15% less mana

2) I dont use enfeeble. This curse is no good for this build. Assasins Mark is much better, it grants Power Charges and Life/Mana. Way more useful.

3) I use the Vertex as HeadGear. It gives you a nice ES and also boosts ur Auras. Still I am not able to use Discipline, Hatred AND Harald of Ice which would be cool ...

Only that Mana is often an Issue and the various desyncs are spoiling the build a bit.
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Oct 3, 2014, 12:08:25 PM
"
I'd like some advice here - I've been using your build atm, but I probably won't get around to buying an Auxium belt... Instead I'm using a corrupted Eye of Chayula to avoid stuns and some freezes (along with "dispel frozen" on flasks).

Since I can't be stunned, I could drop the Unwavering Stance passive, is that right?
Yes, with Chayula, u can drop US passive, but as soon as you find a good amulet that is powerful enough to overpower the passive you saved with chayula, you will want to take US :)

I tried to do so and re-spec the regained points into some damage near the marauder start... I'm pretty sure this will work fine in standard, right?

Here's what I came up with, let me know what you think please. :)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAQkBbwQHBx4MXw18DkgQexEvEVARlhXXFf0WvxslHKcc3B1PHwIkiygqKPorCiy_LR8x-zW5NsU3gzwtPQ9Bh0X0RwZJUUuuTLNN2FAwU6VWY1cNV8lca13yXz9famNDZK9nm2qMbRltbG9XcFJw1Xy7fr1_xn_jgW-Cx4RIhq6J04o4i0-Leox2kHSRzpMnlSCVLpf-mZqbWJtqnjyio6LZpcumf6brpyuw2LGztAy0xbVItve3PrjZu-2-OsHFwfPDbcQVxPbGrsgUzNvZW9sa2-fdSOL35FHndOeu6QLquutj7UHw1fLh9W_3wfno

"
gmofosho89 wrote:
Guys, I'm lvl 84 in Rampage with this build. I'm having a lot of fun with it, but I'm starting to slow down. 74 Residence boss/75 Mervil + dirty packs and such give me problems sometimes. I don't want to ever die :D.

I have a huge 8.8k es and my dps with 6L double strike is 33k with 6 powercharges, reave starts at around 13 and grows to 20. That's no hatred, only running disc and herald of ash.

Here's my items, any suggestions for uprgrading?

Gear

upgraded my boots, actually:

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks.

I would try to get more ES on some gears
for example, your body armour, a 800es vaal regalia will give you a little less armour but around 2500 ~ 3000 more es
Maybe you can try getting higher es?
Can you upload video of uber atziri run please, id like to watch how well the es hold up against damage in alluring abyss

really looking forward to this build
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Ok, after playing this build now for some months I came to the conclusion thats it not working unless you have tons of Exalts (and I spent already over 50 Ex on Gear and another dozen on Gems and Regrets :( ).
To proof here is my Gear:
Spoiler

Why? Because:
If you dont have enough Exalts (way over 100) you are not able to get extremly good ES Gear. You need it though to get some good amount of ES. You need very high ES to get a good ES Reg. Rate.
If you want to increase the Es with Passive Skill Nodes you cant get any good DPS. I got a good claw but still I cant get over 33k DPS which is too low for a good kill speed.

So I stuck at Level 88 cuz it took too much time to clear out high Level Maps and the risk of dying (Tanky? hah you kidding me) is still very high.
Let alone Aziri kill. I never tried it with this weak build.

Heres my skill tree:

REALLY: I give people the good advice to stay away from this build unless you are very very rich.

Forgot: if you have problems with desync once in a while (hahah, yes we all do), this build is even worse. Hitting Monsters which arent there, jumping in mobs in the next room without knowing .... etc pp
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Oct 22, 2014, 3:25:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info