Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

Sorry dimenrush, i have some questions. First of all if you can please upload a tree progression, second how can you use double strike and flicker almost without dexterity nodes taken and if you have respec points during progression for leveling fast.
"
Appreciate the update! Amazing build so far, but looking at the new tree, the life+ES nodes seem a bit of a waste... or are they?

Also, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the new "Herald" skills. Do you think they would fit the build somehow? :)

I totally agree, I took down the other life+ es nodes circle and forgot about this one
I modified it a little again, please take a look and let me know if u find anything worth changing.

as long as the Herald skills, i haven't got a chance to try that out.
The new unique granite flask also seems pretty good for my build also.
Will try that out as well!
"
AwokenGiant wrote:
Sorry dimenrush, i have some questions. First of all if you can please upload a tree progression, second how can you use double strike and flicker almost without dexterity nodes taken and if you have respec points during progression for leveling fast.

Sorry, I will update tree progression as soon as I find time to do it.
As for the dex requirements,
I was using maligaro's gloves which gave me plenty of dex (25 i believe)
and always try to take those + 30 dex or + 30 str that's near the tree build when you need them :)
"
dimenrush wrote:
I totally agree, I took down the other life+ es nodes circle and forgot about this one
I modified it a little again, please take a look and let me know if u find anything worth changing.

I checked it out and it all seems great to me now...
I love how you managed to incorporate the life regeneration from the Marauder area too! :D
However, as someone already mentioned, I too, would love to see some kind of progression - at least a level 50 goal, or something like that.
Besides that, cheers for the build, it's very well thought out. :)

About the Herald skills - I was thinking about using both Ice (for freezing stuff) and Ash (for added damage), which would add up to 50% reserved mana (without Reduced Mana gem).

Also, here's a new granite flask? This is the first time I hear about it, lol. :D
Did you try Atziri/Uber Atziri after this patch? Its possible to kill her with this build?
"
"
dimenrush wrote:

I checked it out and it all seems great to me now...
I love how you managed to incorporate the life regeneration from the Marauder area too! :D
However, as someone already mentioned, I too, would love to see some kind of progression - at least a level 50 goal, or something like that.
Besides that, cheers for the build, it's very well thought out. :)

About the Herald skills - I was thinking about using both Ice (for freezing stuff) and Ash (for added damage), which would add up to 50% reserved mana (without Reduced Mana gem).

Also, here's a new granite flask? This is the first time I hear about it, lol. :D

I would still use hatred before herald skills but I will try out the output difference when I get my hands on both those 20/20 gems
"
Asag wrote:
Did you try Atziri/Uber Atziri after this patch? Its possible to kill her with this build?

yes, most of my stats remains the same
I do loose a little armour, but that's not going to affect the atziri fight
also I do have a little more damage in 1.2
"
Asag wrote:

I just tried Atziri, it's still easy as always, Uber is a bit harder, need to be careful while doing it
Last edited by dimenrush on Aug 30, 2014, 4:57:54 PM
I just realised that with your setup, you can only run 2 auras at the same time... What's up with that? :P
"
I just realised that with your setup, you can only run 2 auras at the same time... What's up with that? :P

2 auras is all I need :P
also, I sometime duo with a friend who's got a lot of auras and improved aura points invested.
So I let him worry about auras:P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info