[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

Thanks for the quick reply. Playing currently on Invasion and will shortly respec into ci when I can 5l/6l my chest...very efficient build so far, having no problems whatsoever :)
"
Mithrandil wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. Playing currently on Invasion and will shortly respec into ci when I can 5l/6l my chest...very efficient build so far, having no problems whatsoever :)

I'm glad u enjoyed the build, please keep me postee and let me know if u run into any problems:)
Got my chest to a 5l finally and I now understand that endurance charges + 3 granites really boost your armour. My gear is the following:

Feels really good because my life-based build was reaching its limits. After the respec I'm at 8591 Es with pretty decent dmg.

currently at 40k aoe dps and 18k es without vaal discipline or ma discipline or aura boosts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpNnNh_p3Zk&feature=youtu.be
Just a question, are you seriously suggesting no AoE skill at all? Flicker/double strike single target? And you say 40k on high end is amazing for single target? Why?

Even reave + conc is better than that. Single target is just god-awful. And single target flicker is just shit, let's face it. (have a lvl88 flicker shadow so I should know)

Could you make assessment on what a 250+ claw and a 5L could do as in

Double strike + splash
Reave / Reave + Conc (it's bad but not unbearable)

Personally flicker is an awful skill unless:

1. You got insane dagger (due to VP nerf)
2. You got atziri gloves
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
"
Mithrandil wrote:
Got my chest to a 5l finally and I now understand that endurance charges + 3 granites really boost your armour. My gear is the following:

Feels really good because my life-based build was reaching its limits. After the respec I'm at 8591 Es with pretty decent dmg.

nice stuff man :D
"
GoranH wrote:
Just a question, are you seriously suggesting no AoE skill at all? Flicker/double strike single target? And you say 40k on high end is amazing for single target? Why?

Even reave + conc is better than that. Single target is just god-awful. And single target flicker is just shit, let's face it. (have a lvl88 flicker shadow so I should know)

Could you make assessment on what a 250+ claw and a 5L could do as in

Double strike + splash
Reave / Reave + Conc (it's bad but not unbearable)

Personally flicker is an awful skill unless:

1. You got insane dagger (due to VP nerf)
2. You got atziri gloves

Well, flicker strike is the attack that has the most overall dps if you have frenzy charge.
So I link it with melee splash for quick map clear,
I also have reave and double strike on me , use them for different situations, and sitch splash to melee damage on full life.
5L with 250 pdps claw with some crit would probably give you like 15~20k reave I would assume.
"
aurashu wrote:

currently at 40k aoe dps and 18k es without vaal discipline or ma discipline or aura boosts

:O ur gears are better than mine already
"
dimenrush wrote:
Well, flicker strike is the attack that has the most overall dps if you have frenzy charge.
So I link it with melee splash for quick map clear,
I also have reave and double strike on me , use them for different situations, and sitch splash to melee damage on full life.
5L with 250 pdps claw with some crit would probably give you like 15~20k reave I would assume.

Yes, flicker has highest dps potential, but downsides are desync proness, teleportaton, reliability on charges... how it works. I'd take for example 10k dual strike splash over 20k single target dual strike anyday.

If you link it with melee splash, for lower level maps... sure, but for higher, unless you got a 6L or a great claw (more so both) don't think so, just my thought.

Single target for me is only for boss time... most of the time I don't even do the switch. heh

15-20k reave (if without conc) sounds decent for this ammount of ES/regen.

I believe I've seen some dagger mentions back... did you do some testing pDPS apples to apples daggers vs claws? 'Cause dmg potential is quite higher I'd say, does it hurt too much builds leech consistency?
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info