[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

''Shitty gear worth around 30ex'' That line alone made me click on the close window button.
"
aurashu wrote:

currently at 40k aoe dps and 18k es without vaal discipline or ma discipline or aura boosts

God damn. 4 mirrors.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
LoPan wrote:
"
aurashu wrote:

currently at 40k aoe dps and 18k es without vaal discipline or ma discipline or aura boosts

God damn. 4 mirrors.

By an 1 lv84 character,who barely plays abit over 6 monts,and has no forum history at all.Seems legit :P
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Poutsos wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:
"
aurashu wrote:

God damn. 4 mirrors.

By an 1 lv84 character,who barely plays abit over 6 monts,and has no forum history at all.Seems legit :P

Lol wow
i started with 2 ex i stood in trade before kaom was legacy had some good items..and getting better
"
Maxwells wrote:
''Shitty gear worth around 30ex'' That line alone made me click on the close window button.

Shittier, not shitty, :)
^
Around 10k es now with lvl 81, looking good in Invasion so far. As the league is pretty empty& dead, it's harder to find good claw-upgrades. But still decent dps I would say. And the leech is just insane. As long as you can leech, nothing can kill you beside oneshots.
"
aurashu wrote:
i started with 2 ex i stood in trade before kaom was legacy had some good items..and getting better

lol
I think you won the game. Most balanced build I've seen in gear/performance terms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info