FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

"
"
Kiedel wrote:
you should add that all your gems appear to be 20/20 and that the build is incredibly expensive. Without RF and the 20/20 gems, you would never reach these dps numbers. I would find it nice if you could add some information at the start, like how long it takes to get gems 20/20, how expensive the build is in terms of items etc. so as not to lure newer players by the title, because they are gonna fail miserably (although you do state numerous times that it's an ENDGAME build)

nice plowing through the maps, though :)

This build isn't as expensive as some other builds, namely those that use Shav's or Kaom's. Really the only thing that will cost a lot (based on HC prices) is level 4 Empower. I imagine it's cheaper to use a 6L until you get Empower.

No 6L, even a lvl2 empower is better than a 6L, when taking both dps and manacost into consideration.
what flask are u using atm?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Hey! First, nice build! I'm planing a new char and your build sounds nice, leveling 3 arcs atm for vaaling ;)

Do you think this build could be done with blood magic and spell block instead of high mana regen, MOM and AA?

Build would look like this:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_458nL-8OwQRVtZ7NpzAUcd-_-OvqGPcycqmsqlnzwBrkIrUEXcZG1-0g4XOLjN3zYG2dgIM4FE2iAPAfBLMCcRpsGYUkqjbp42r60h0UcH2plRoyUWBMNSjF877zBqC0-6qnCI9G0NDPZVXG893YJDbFHwJ-r3YR5OzBtCycSbIC4welVa5Eq4-mLR-NGeAS3YxtGcHzoqN_xi-dFvMmPBzcLUdQQow2c7PwaxXnVUtteyaVE56kkdVP3neCEN-wvJ-krPIvqBhmng==
"
Skip511 wrote:
Hey! First, nice build! I'm planing a new char and your build sounds nice, leveling 3 arcs atm for vaaling ;)

Do you think this build could be done with blood magic and spell block instead of high mana regen, MOM and AA?

Build would look like this:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_458nL-8OwQRVtZ7NpzAUcd-_-OvqGPcycqmsqlnzwBrkIrUEXcZG1-0g4XOLjN3zYG2dgIM4FE2iAPAfBLMCcRpsGYUkqjbp42r60h0UcH2plRoyUWBMNSjF877zBqC0-6qnCI9G0NDPZVXG893YJDbFHwJ-r3YR5OzBtCycSbIC4welVa5Eq4-mLR-NGeAS3YxtGcHzoqN_xi-dFvMmPBzcLUdQQow2c7PwaxXnVUtteyaVE56kkdVP3neCEN-wvJ-krPIvqBhmng==

Uff. .thats a tough question, it mean it wouldnt be the same build if you went bloodmagic and dropped AA and MoM. You would get ALOT less survivability by doing this. Spellblock? Saffells instead of rise of the phoenix? Might be possible if running vitality aswelll. Well there are to many aspects of this to consider to give you a solid answer. I see you haven't taken any aura nodes or inner force. That mean your not gonna be running Righteous fire either?. Since both loosing Max res from rise of the phoenix AND purity of fire, is gonna cut you down and i dont think vitality will cover for it.

EDIT: Besides if you plan on using any auras at all your max life is gonna go down alot. I cant see this build being even close to as tanky as RA.

EDIT2: After thinking some more about this, i dont think its viable, to many flaws.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 24, 2014, 6:49:02 AM
Ok, thank you! I'm trying your build then ;)
have you thought about trying to corrupt an armor and roll the +1 to skills in this item mod :)

you could add in added lightning damage and increase your deeps by a huge amount

"
weeprab wrote:
have you thought about trying to corrupt an armor and roll the +1 to skills in this item mod :)

you could add in added lightning damage and increase your deeps by a huge amount

No, ive just tried vaaling 10, 5L cloak of defiance with the right colors just for the giggles you know?,

:D
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 26, 2014, 7:28:55 AM
Nice build will give it a try
what map mod is trouble?
"
Arc 21\20Q + Fastercast 21\20Q + Lightning penetration 20\20Q + Empower lvl4

build is powerfull but any skill with such requirements would be powerfuill too ...
empower lvl 4 is trade around 90 ex... Arc 21/20 is around 20 ex...
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info