FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9EH8RlhOeFecW8xpsHNwelB8CJDwmPCaVJy8nqSj6LJwtHy1HLv8vby-dMYg1kjbFQYdEq0lRSbJQQlBQVUtVrlcrWm1fP2h0bRlwu3NTc7N2EXgNeQN5aH6vf8aCEIIegseI8Yw2j6aTJ5Sgna6iD6KjpJGnCKdcqW6sP7Xytz64k8BUwQTBtMHzxp7VT9gk2RPaYtrd2wvcV95337Djn-Ts5oHr7u8O8GvxdvPd-ej-Cg==
You guys should check out my latest yolo lvl78 map lol... http://www.twitch.tv/foxtactics/c/4115540
"
FoxTactics wrote:
You guys should check out my latest yolo lvl78 map lol... http://www.twitch.tv/foxtactics/c/4115540

Watched it, very insane :D

Could you comment on the Static Blows question I raised earlier? Why don't you get higher shock chance? Are you already outputting so much damage that you think Static Blows is unnecessary?
"
"
FoxTactics wrote:

Watched it, very insane :D

Could you comment on the Static Blows question I raised earlier? Why don't you get higher shock chance? Are you already outputting so much damage that you think Static Blows is unnecessary?

Yes. I dont believe its worth the extra points going up there. The built in shock in arc is enough. I wanted to build my character all around and it would have been wasted points for atziri and some bosses. I think for somwone who doesnt have a quality arc yet that it might be agood pickup.

Sorry. Writing on a phone :)
Sry double post. Stupid phone
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 23, 2014, 6:31:22 AM
Great build! Hopefully The vertex will drop in price over time as it doesn't seem as crazy OP as those atziri's gloves.

I'm curious how you still get 95% fire res without snapshotting though. Lets assume you have a level 21 PoF. You need it to be level 23 in order to get the 5% max res for it be pumped up to 8% max res from your passives. So...are you going to permanently link it with an empower? I don't see what you could move around to have only it linked to empower and reduced mana, because that would require 2 extra gem slots, and you definitely don't have room for that. If you corrupted a new pair of boots with +1 to gem levels, your PoF would still only be 22...

Don't know what I'm missing lol
"
HustlerOne wrote:
Great build! Hopefully The vertex will drop in price over time as it doesn't seem as crazy OP as those atziri's gloves.

I'm curious how you still get 95% fire res without snapshotting though. Lets assume you have a level 21 PoF. You need it to be level 23 in order to get the 5% max res for it be pumped up to 8% max res from your passives. So...are you going to permanently link it with an empower? I don't see what you could move around to have only it linked to empower and reduced mana, because that would require 2 extra gem slots, and you definitely don't have room for that. If you corrupted a new pair of boots with +1 to gem levels, your PoF would still only be 22...

Don't know what I'm missing lol

I would remove all the gems in my scepter and put Empower, reduced mana and poF there.
I can remove the increased duration of IC and put my Righteous fire there instead, or arctic armour.
you should add that all your gems appear to be 20/20 and that the build is incredibly expensive. Without RF and the 20/20 gems, you would never reach these dps numbers. I would find it nice if you could add some information at the start, like how long it takes to get gems 20/20, how expensive the build is in terms of items etc. so as not to lure newer players by the title, because they are gonna fail miserably (although you do state numerous times that it's an ENDGAME build)

nice plowing through the maps, though :)
"
Kiedel wrote:
you should add that all your gems appear to be 20/20 and that the build is incredibly expensive. Without RF and the 20/20 gems, you would never reach these dps numbers. I would find it nice if you could add some information at the start, like how long it takes to get gems 20/20, how expensive the build is in terms of items etc. so as not to lure newer players by the title, because they are gonna fail miserably (although you do state numerous times that it's an ENDGAME build)

This build isn't as expensive as some other builds, namely those that use Shav's or Kaom's. Really the only thing that will cost a lot (based on HC prices) is level 4 Empower. I imagine it's cheaper to use a 6L until you get Empower.
"
Kiedel wrote:

Uhm, Tbh, my dps is waaaaay to high anyway, i can breeze through maps with 5k less dps.
So atm its just overkill, Build is solid eitherway.

Empower lvl4 would never be a requirement. The real requirement for this build is being able to have 95% fire resistance and enough lvls for the reg. Thats it, and ofc the previous stuff from my build. Geofri, empower

But taking all this into calculation, compared to most other endgame builds. This is way cheaper. =)

EDIT: And besides it says it clearly in the beginning:
Only attempt this build after my dual wield scepter build if you can run lvl23 purity of fire!, its an endgame build for a reason
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 23, 2014, 6:39:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info