Stop spreading the Evasion vs Armor fallacy

"
tramshed wrote:

In all seriousness, though, no matter how bad desync gets, it's very off-topic for this thread.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 22, 2013, 6:52:19 AM
"
tramshed wrote:
You didnt examine that flask very closely then. Your claim was that there were no flasks to compete with the granite flask, I showed you an example of exactly what you implied didnt exist.

"
Aelloon wrote:
Does evasion have an equivalent to a granite of iron skin that gets improved by +armor nodes? No? Then this thread is wrong and YOU should stop telling new players how to make their gameplay experience worse.

As for not knowing what im talking about, im currently playing a pure evasion build with arrow dodging, acrobatics, and phase acrobatics. My previous build before this was pure armor running unwavering stance. Id say Im at least reasonably familiar with how both systems work.

And yes, you can dodge those damn chargers every time if you pay attention. Heres a handy graphic how.

the dsync make the above a bit more tricky. if the netcoding was perfect the rhoas are the easiest mobs in the game
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
Armor + Iron reflex + Grace is beast!
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info