Improved Hailrake Fight in 1.1.3

Stop complaining you ppl!!!
you get a $60 Worth game for free and still make demands...
is the game perfect?
well, not really but, can anybody tell one that it is?
also, does anybody know any developer putting that much effort into a game like them?
why don't you go complain and yell at blizzard for charging that same $60 for a beta plus $40 to fix it
and pretty soon you'll be forced to spend more than 60 usd to buy stash tabs. For fuck sake...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Ashame,hailrake suppossed to be counter-intuitive,He has already became famous as sort of.. I don't know..Wraeclasts boogeyman?He prepares newbies for dangers ahead.How will newbie get the invaluable experience to defeat cruel dominus or queen atziri without facing hailrake first?
"
AlvarezBlanco wrote:
is the game perfect?
also, does anybody know any developer putting that much effort into a game like them?
why don't you go complain and yell at blizzard for charging that same $60 for a beta plus $40 to fix it

At least blizzard agreed some of their decisions were wrong and fixed most of them in latest expansion...
still dead on desync, thanks ggg, 20% xp lost today for dev without jurisdiction
"
Ward wrote:
Ashame,hailrake suppossed to be counter-intuitive,He has already became famous as sort of.. I don't know..Wraeclasts boogeyman?He prepares newbies for dangers ahead.How will newbie get the invaluable experience to defeat cruel dominus or queen atziri without facing hailrake first?

I guess Fetid Pool will be that place now.

"
Malwin wrote:
"
AlvarezBlanco wrote:
is the game perfect?

At least blizzard agreed some of their decisions were wrong and fixed most of them in latest expansion...

AND ONLY AFTER ALL THIS TIME, AND EXPANSION FOR 60 BUCKS, WHAT A DEAL!

Stop eating the shit Blizzard hands to you, it's time to stand up to that horrible company.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
gandalf22 wrote:
who gives a shit about Hailrake fight Chris,you guys have more important things to do,like fixing the game

Yeah, Chris, stop fixing the game, you have more important things to do, like fixing the game.

Lol.
Last edited by reibuorumai on Apr 12, 2014, 7:49:20 PM
"
reibuorumai wrote:
"
gandalf22 wrote:
who gives a shit about Hailrake fight Chris,you guys have more important things to do,like fixing the game

Yeah, Chris, stop fixing the game, you have more important things to do, like fixing the game.

ah....guess you haven't noticed...many things in game are messed up, including useless skills, or extremely wasteful/non-optimized graphics on skills that brings extreme high-end computers to their knees. That's just to name to few. So....wasting time on something that is NOT broke = the jest of the post you commented on.
So much butthurt people?. Are all these accounts being paid by blizzard to try and make hatred in the community?

Seems I am part of the minority that still enjoys the game a lot.

Thanks for bringing us the best gaming experience I've had in the last 10 years.
IGN: PipeBender
I agree that this change is important, but I really think that what would make players the most happy are some small quality of life improvements and fixes that are on hold since forever. Most of them are things that looks very easy to implement, like showing the item level for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info