[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

"
Schlachtviehh wrote:
Nice looking build. Will start it tonight. Could this +1 arrow quiver add anything usefull to the build?

sadly agreed with adrinatoren :)
IGN - RaizQT
Can we get a tree progression plan ?
The build seems amazing but i don't want to do something wrong :/
"
FallenStar08 wrote:
Can we get a tree progression plan ?
The build seems amazing but i don't want to do something wrong :/

"
Q : How do i lvl this?!!
A : I lvled from 1-44 with spec throw. DONT START USING POISON ARROW UNTILL YOU HAVE ALL THE DPS NODES(~44ish) BELOW THE EVASION WHEEL! ALSO MAKE SURE YOURE LVLING POISON ARROW FROM LVL 1. I took everything below the evasion nodes first (except the templar nodes), rushed IR and then went up for EB/MOM since you cant sustain it at early lvls
Why are you not including Blast Radius? Seems to be be a good improve or is the dmg so high anyways?
Blast Radius is 12% area inc. and 12% area dmg. And it is only 5 nodes away for the scion build if you take the lower route to EB.
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
"
Schlachtviehh wrote:
Why are you not including Blast Radius? Seems to be be a good improve or is the dmg so high anyways?
Blast Radius is 12% area inc. and 12% area dmg. And it is only 5 nodes away for the scion build if you take the lower route to EB.

Its good but only for the aoe. The damage will always be good enough. still working on the compete build. Ill post more once i get 90 +
IGN - RaizQT
Hi, i picked up the 'Blast Radius' node (12% dmg and 8% radius for aoe) but the damage in the tooltip for Poison Arrow didn't increase for the chaos cloud. Is this just not shown or did i miss something?
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
"
Schlachtviehh wrote:
Hi, i picked up the 'Blast Radius' node (12% dmg and 8% radius for aoe) but the damage in the tooltip for Poison Arrow didn't increase for the chaos cloud. Is this just not shown or did i miss something?

No aoe damage gets included in the tooltip. Never look at the tooltip as your actual dps.
IGN - RaizQT
Had an idea using the new Asphyxia's Wrath quiver + Temp Chains on hit gloves (either unique or vaal orbed). I see your quiver is just life + res, wonder if with a bit of a gear change it would be worth considering?
"
dandan88 wrote:
Had an idea using the new Asphyxia's Wrath quiver + Temp Chains on hit gloves (either unique or vaal orbed). I see your quiver is just life + res, wonder if with a bit of a gear change it would be worth considering?

I would never use that over the current setup. Vulnr is pretty much the only usefull curse once you get to a certain breakpoint with your aoe. Also, you only hit 1 target so even if it spreads it would never be enough...id much rather focus on the defence + getting chaos ressists
IGN - RaizQT
Been using your build since around mid 30's and gotta say, I like it a lot. Cant wait to find a +3 using this for now

does the chance to pierce help any with this quiver? If not still gonna use for life and res till find better

Any idea on price of "crappy" +3 bow? cant seem to locate one on xyz for some reason, maybe adding mods wrong, dunno.

Anyways keep up good work and look forward to seeing different builds than most,.

Watching mobs life drain so fast is funny and group is always "like who degenin' mobs so fast?!" LOL
Last edited by Srcmedic1978 on May 5, 2014, 11:36:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info