[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

Hey RaizQT,

How are you dealing with immune to poison or Chaos damage mobs? Or are there only mobs who are resistant to poison/chaos and those just take abit longer?
I can answer that.. detonate dead, the op skill du jour.
"
pborggaard wrote:
Hey RaizQT,

How are you dealing with immune to poison or Chaos damage mobs? Or are there only mobs who are resistant to poison/chaos and those just take abit longer?

Exactly what brandexus said :) Chaos resistance mobs are not a problem with the lvl 25 poison arrow that im currently using but detonate dead speeds up their deaths for sure. DD also serves me for killing totems and any kind of other degen-immune things
IGN - RaizQT
Hey, "HopeTrapperNotBoring" told me to check out this build when I mentioned poison trapping, and I see why now.
Edit:Nvm, apparently the answer was right above my post.
Last edited by De3p on Apr 19, 2014, 9:16:14 PM
"
De3p wrote:
Hey, "HopeTrapperNotBoring" told me to check out this build when I mentioned poison trapping, and I see why now.
Edit:Nvm, apparently the answer was right above my post.

Hehe glad people are spreading the word. Hope you enjoy the build!
IGN - RaizQT
hey, iam doing myself a poison arrow build (sorry for my bad english),
i got some reaaaally good ideas, but until i release it, i need to wait it is finished.

@OP

could you tell me what your damage is right now? (with your lvl 19 poison arrow gem).

i really need to know that, thank you!
"
crackred wrote:
hey, iam doing myself a poison arrow build (sorry for my bad english),
i got some reaaaally good ideas, but until i release it, i need to wait it is finished.

@OP

could you tell me what your damage is right now? (with your lvl 19 poison arrow gem).

i really need to know that, thank you!

my pa is lvl 25. im sitting around 12-13k dps
IGN - RaizQT
thanks a lot, I tell you when the plan comes together
goodnight, sweet prince <3
Going to try this with my next trapper after im done with crit trapper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info