[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

can someone help me what nodes to prioritize while leveling??
would be so much better if u coul post skilltree at lvl 40-60-80 etc........
[removed]
Last edited by Absolutista on May 14, 2015, 10:18:13 AM
Hiya,playing this build as a break from farming archives for cash for my Voltaxic/berek grip i need. Plan to do a few days farming then a day grinding.

Question...

With act 4 changes to AA,EB and MOM, do you still recommend them on this build??
Yeah, could you please update this Buildfir 2.0 ? Playing it right now and its great
"
Yeah, could you please update this Buildfir 2.0 ? Playing it right now and its great

I'm currently playing this build in Warbands. Leveling in most of the normal was rly slow, I leveled with Freeze Pulse/Flame Totem and with 0 dmg in passive tree. At lvl 35 I finally started to play PA trapper. Since then dmg got much better and now it's pretty awesome, single target is not that good but it's still not bad. I've had almost 0 problems with Malachai, but mobile bosses ( Daresso :/ ), mobile mobs and tormented spirits are hard for this build. I'm planning to go Grace/Determination for 100% mana reserved, IR and EB. I'm not sure if I will be able to sustain EB energy shield, but I will try to do it.

Current passive tree ( Witch ):
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABx4I9A5ID6sRlha_G8ge8CL0JIsmlTY9PV9HBkkTSVFRTFJTUq9VS1crX7Bh4mKsZ_xqQ2wLbIxtGW1scFF2gn1bf8aJ4JMfkyeVLpf0m7WdqqxHtMW00bd1u0286r2CwFTDOsgMykrQ0Nvn3V_fiuOE5ljpAu4V8NX-sw==?accountName=DavorMarin&characterName=Rumbringer

I'm now going to get Iron Reflexes and EB after that.
Raiz, I saw u updated your guide ( I'm kinda sad now that I focused so much on IR/EB and started Witch, but w/e I'll continue with that, maybe it will show effective later ), why u are not using Trap and Mine Damage support gem? It is much cheaper than Enhance and, I think, much more effective. Also, I would recommend Concentrated Effect for boss fights, Flame Golem for more dmg and maybe Searing Totem for additional optional damage.

There is also Leo's weapon mod with increased damage over time, I'm planning to get it and it would be good if u notice that in guide cos I feel like some ppl aren't aware that he got that mod ( I noticed that few weeks ago when I leveled Leo to third level ).
Last edited by DavorMarin on Jul 15, 2015, 3:39:18 AM
Raiz, I have an extra slot on my Poison Trapper and I was contemplating using a low-level Abyssal cry for the 8% chaos damage on kill, given our chaos damage focus, would you recommend it for an extra slot?
Does concentrated affect still boost damage in this build? Only reason I ask is that when I insert CA into my bow linked w/ poison arrow I see no damage increase in any of the tooltip DPS locations.
"
LDonnie wrote:
Does concentrated affect still boost damage in this build? Only reason I ask is that when I insert CA into my bow linked w/ poison arrow I see no damage increase in any of the tooltip DPS locations.

It will increase the DPS and decrease the size of the AoE. Keep in mind that the tooltip DPS for this skill is incredibly misleading so just do not pay any attention to it.
Last edited by Vegalyp on Jul 22, 2015, 3:37:30 PM
wt level of poison arrow do i need to do atziri. is 24 lv enough with all the dps nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info