[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

"
PainandGain wrote:
i play templar on hc, my build on 87 lvl Passive skill tree build
dps 2571 life 5500+
and gear

Have 300 ir, i dont use stupid rarity flask, this risk for Blood magic, no mana need leave 50% life for effect rarity flask. no problem on 6 L farm Hc league 77 - 78 maps solo. Very problem farm BLOODLINES MOD on this build, even 75 maps, solo.

Drop on 300 ir farm 75-76 maps for 24 hour only
and

sweet stuff, i love going to HC and just doing zana daily sometimes, hc is also much more relaxing then bloodlines ;d
Why do you get so much iir and no iiq? I think 300% iir and 100% iiq would be twice better than what you have now. Could you please explain?
Last edited by kebal on Apr 28, 2015, 12:27:24 PM
What are you thoughts on flame totem in 2.0? What gem links would be the most optimal?
"
kebal wrote:
Why do you get so much iir and no iiq? I think 300% iir and 100% iiq would be twice better than what you have now. Could you please explain?

Yes, you can't get 100 iiq in leagues.

"
What are you thoughts on flame totem in 2.0? What gem links would be the most optimal?

I've been waiting to 5 link to post on this, but it works fine. I've been doing flame totem, projectile speed, fire pen, faster casting. 5L will be added chaos. I guess iron will is best for the 6th?

As self found, I'm level 79 and trying to accumulate more maps at the moment. I think 4.8k dps with 18s on a 4L with fire pen, 4.5k life, 8k armour and 200 iir. 70 maps and all of act 4 are trivial, but I don't have much in the way of higher maps yet.

At 18 the totems do 3x projectiles each anyway, so I didn't bother with the unique jewel that gives more. There's no shotgunning obviously, so it's really 4.8k x2 DPS against single target which isn't great but it isn't awful either. I'll see how it does when I reach 19s and a 5L shortly.

I have -5% move speed due to lack of shoes, but aqueduct is about ~95m xp/hour assuming no XP penalty. Lack of speed and lack of single target DPS are the limiting factors, but the guys with all of that don't have 200 IIR (and the only reason I don't have 400 IIR is lack of economy).

I think this means that double curse is more important, perhaps Windscream? I didn't get it from the tree anyway. In that case, it means that quality on lightning warp/faster casting/less duration becomes more important for clear speed.

I use the unique jewel that gives +totem life based on strength allocation, but I don't think it's necessary. I took two jewel slots, I'd guess that best in slot will be something like 12% max life,
5% cast speed with fire skills, 16% increased fire damage, 6% rarity.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 11, 2015, 4:13:42 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
kebal wrote:

Yes, you can't get 100 iiq in leagues.

"

I've been waiting to 5 link to post on this, but it works fine. I've been doing flame totem, projectile speed, fire pen, faster casting. 5L will be added chaos. I guess iron will is best for the 6th?

As self found, I'm level 79 and trying to accumulate more maps at the moment. I think 4.8k dps with 18s on a 4L with fire pen, 4.5k life, 8k armour and 200 iir. 70 maps and all of act 4 are trivial, but I don't have much in the way of higher maps yet.

At 18 the totems do 3x projectiles each anyway, so I didn't bother with the unique jewel that gives more. There's no shotgunning obviously, so it's really 4.8k x2 DPS against single target which isn't great but it isn't awful either. I'll see how it does when I reach 19s and a 5L shortly.

I have -5% move speed due to lack of shoes, but aqueduct is about ~95m xp/hour assuming no XP penalty. Lack of speed and lack of single target DPS are the limiting factors, but the guys with all of that don't have 200 IIR (and the only reason I don't have 400 IIR is lack of economy).

I think this means that double curse is more important, perhaps Windscream? I didn't get it from the tree anyway. In that case, it means that quality on lightning warp/faster casting/less duration becomes more important for clear speed.

I use the unique jewel that gives +totem life based on strength allocation, but I don't think it's necessary. I took two jewel slots, I'd guess that best in slot will be something like 12% max life,
5% cast speed with fire skills, 16% increased fire damage, 6% rarity.

I will update the post abit later quite busy, but anyway ive done beta up to 80 maps with flame totem, and its an breeze!

The thing is ive changed alot with the build, even made templar and well, using BM isn't really beneficial anymore.

Im running an 5L with the weirdest gems possible, Blood Magic > FT > FastC > Culling(very good support now on beta, even for soloing) > IIR.

I run Anger/Herald of thunder and ice.

Ive got the jewel that makes my totem fire 2 extra projectiles, got double curse and got 10200tooltip dps, and thats just in an strange 5L :)

So as marauder/templar build will do fine, the flame totem at level 4 is so good, you dont wanna level with anything else anymore!
hi, i think i still didnt get why using 2x FT on different items:

1) 5L or 6L @ chest -> main dps links, possible to change fastcast to iir and with heartbreaker you have culling strike for groupplay

2) and 2nd: 4L boots -> for culling only like i see

so why do i have to use FT with culling strike @ boots also?

for example: if i play solo, i will only use the 1) and if i play with group, i can change 1-2 gems @ 1) for iir

and btw, isn't goldwyrm first choice for mf boots? because in league there arent any iiq gems for example and iiq is more rare than iir
Last edited by Atum84 on May 12, 2015, 7:10:01 PM

I think something like this works for beta

I did it wrong and didn't go dual curse. I think infernal mantel would be good now too as we want more straight DPS. I'm purely self found and am now on 8k x 3 on dps totem and 4.4k x3 on culling totem with 4k life and 204 iir.

I've gone flame totem, iron will, faster casting, faster projectiles, added chaos.

Spoiler
Last edited by NoImagination on May 17, 2015, 6:02:43 AM
Hi I'm currently lvl 85 in the 1MSC.

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

My current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAPfxYY8bYjM_2SF8_7w4UIBo-6dV5OX7ins3SIdl8ggfyQSW8378OPBRxSsQsp_auGS7ZYVcNCfbUfAYOJ-1o8q9sTP88LcT2ogDwH8BmBLOQVScv7DiCm-0g4XPAGho4euZxhWP9RtexQtq57TyaO9Wm0f2nlLiTMtFFR_iTjEYrthDMxq7Yvf4Ktz618jWSSshuqvm9BqBkhD8nBAcfAjbF2CSnCFXGg9s6WOxVKo1JGzbY8WysmIdlr7cyNCycEFja3cQVffU=

Gear: What can I look to improve next? Most recent purchases include divining the 40% life (!!!), 5L'ing it in 80~ fuse, and buying Apep's. I also have Heartbreaker for when I group to cull.

Tree: Not sure if I should try to get the clusters by Scion Start Command of Steel/Profane Chemistry, more life, or just go finish Templar starting for spell/ele damage.

"
victorlee wrote:
Hi I'm currently lvl 85 in the 1MSC.

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

My current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAPfxYY8bYjM_2SF8_7w4UIBo-6dV5OX7ins3SIdl8ggfyQSW8378OPBRxSsQsp_auGS7ZYVcNCfbUfAYOJ-1o8q9sTP88LcT2ogDwH8BmBLOQVScv7DiCm-0g4XPAGho4euZxhWP9RtexQtq57TyaO9Wm0f2nlLiTMtFFR_iTjEYrthDMxq7Yvf4Ktz618jWSSshuqvm9BqBkhD8nBAcfAjbF2CSnCFXGg9s6WOxVKo1JGzbY8WysmIdlr7cyNCycEFja3cQVffU=

Gear: What can I look to improve next? Most recent purchases include divining the 40% life (!!!), 5L'ing it in 80~ fuse, and buying Apep's. I also have Heartbreaker for when I group to cull.

Tree: Not sure if I should try to get the clusters by Scion Start Command of Steel/Profane Chemistry, more life, or just go finish Templar starting for spell/ele damage.

Looks nice, whats your tooltip dps?

If you are grouping or even soloing i can highly recommend double curse, Flam/Ele weakness is very strong.

Made some changes to your build,

HI! how does culling stirke work with flame totem? how does them stack each other because u have a flame totem setup in the armor as well.. thx u!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info