[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

Where s OP's gear?
I'm considering to make this my first hardcore build.

From what I've seen the survivability is good.

Do you feel your build is HC viable?

Also, your choice to take bloodless. Have you noticed if this prevents enemies from leeching from your totems as well?
With no auras used mortal conviction seems quite pointless or am I just in a blur??
"
Dnarris wrote:
I'm considering to make this my first hardcore build.

From what I've seen the survivability is good.

Do you feel your build is HC viable?

Also, your choice to take bloodless. Have you noticed if this prevents enemies from leeching from your totems as well?

Yes the build is HC viable still, also possible as Templar.

Ive ran up to lvl 90 in bloodlines with Flame Totem + Herald of Thunder running on life (still had 4000hp and 300life regen)

Mortal Conviction is used for Herald of Thunder.

My final tooltip dps was around 2750dps+ with fire pen and itemrarity, was doing 77/78 maps without problems.
Could a "Greed's Embrace Golden Plate" be used with this build for extra iir/iiq?
Nice build ! I'm new and am wondering why and how you use the 2 flame totmes in the build.
"
Dergula wrote:
Nice build ! I'm new and am wondering why and how you use the 2 flame totmes in the build.

In this build, the keystone "Ancestral Bond" is used which allows 2 totems to be up simultaneously. This keystone comes with the drawback that you cannot deal damage with skills yourself, so you'll need to use either spell totem/attack totem or trap to deal damage. You can also gain another totem through use of the unique chest armour "Soul Mantle".
i play templar on hc, my build on 87 lvl Passive skill tree build
dps 2571 life 5500+
and gear

Have 300 ir, i dont use stupid rarity flask, this risk for Blood magic, no mana need leave 50% life for effect rarity flask. no problem on 6 L farm Hc league 77 - 78 maps solo. Very problem farm BLOODLINES MOD on this build, even 75 maps, solo.

Drop on 300 ir farm 75-76 maps for 24 hour only
and
Last edited by PainandGain on Apr 4, 2015, 1:13:58 AM
Thanks for the build, and at other players who let feedbacks.
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
Show please gear (gem + staff) with which works Herald of Thunder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info