[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

I've got a 79 marauder with a full respec and I wouldn't mind taking this guy to higher levels with this build. With a 5L can I comfortably solo 76/77/78 maps?
"
Mistletoes wrote:
I've got a 79 marauder with a full respec and I wouldn't mind taking this guy to higher levels with this build. With a 5L can I comfortably solo 76/77/78 maps?

depends on your gear. probably not.
Was wondering if there is a optimal Templar build for 1.3 for this..
"
NoImagination wrote:

"
Addister wrote:

Depends what you mean by "optimal". That's my plan at the moment.
Last edited by NoImagination on Dec 10, 2014, 9:42:51 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
NoImagination wrote:

"
Addister wrote:

I may try and run this, Though the life is low. but looking at the new tree it doesnt seem like you have many options.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
NoImagination wrote:

"
Addister wrote:

Thanks for posting your build. What about putting points into Unrelenting instead of the life wheel? I think it's a bit more efficient.
"
Addister wrote:
I may try and run this, Though the life is low. but looking at the new tree it doesnt seem like you have many options.

Agree on both counts. Let's see if patch notes does anything with life/overall damage.

"
boudda wrote:
Thanks for posting your build. What about putting points into Unrelenting instead of the life wheel? I think it's a bit more efficient.

Thanks, good idea - I didn't realise that reduced mana cost works with blood magic, but it does. That said, we actually want to be on < 100% life, which I come to again in a sec.

New plan:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAwJqLjPnd2fwJqsBmogAEs4Kb7SDhc-w4kFUnL3GFwBoaOEbXsUJRYE99gFYGOSSLJ-3E9j0P-JMQzMauPC23Ps9-rY3ZYRkudqxqO2oe0iFXDYIH8kEUcdl8378OPErELKf2rljlZp6j8lor-tIWbzbpJKr5vQagZIQ_J0rIbqq18jWS2L3-CvIvXz8aPj38jM_2SFhjxtjwH1BH7w4UIONqaPJ7IP6HwxNj_Xrm2rmvbEz_iq_-VA3NK1AczqZXTeP-j_JFOuE=

This takes Unrelenting as well as the life wheel, and dumps Arsonist. Arsonist takes us to 3% life regen which is probably too high to curse-spam and maintain Divination Distillate, and we still have lots of damage nodes.
Last edited by NoImagination on Dec 11, 2014, 7:36:33 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Addister wrote:

Agree on both counts. Let's see if patch notes does anything with life/overall damage.

"
boudda wrote:

Thanks, good idea - I didn't realise that reduced mana cost works with blood magic, but it does. That said, we actually want to be on < 100% life, which I come to again in a sec.

New plan:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAwJqLjPnd2fwJqsBmogAEs4Kb7SDhc-w4kFUnL3GFwBoaOEbXsUJRYE99gFYGOSSLJ-3E9j0P-JMQzMauPC23Ps9-rY3ZYRkudqxqO2oe0iFXDYIH8kEUcdl8378OPErELKf2rljlZp6j8lor-tIWbzbpJKr5vQagZIQ_J0rIbqq18jWS2L3-CvIvXz8aPj38jM_2SFhjxtjwH1BH7w4UIONqaPJ7IP6HwxNj_Xrm2rmvbEz_iq_-VA3NK1AczqZXTeP-j_JFOuE=

This takes Unrelenting as well as the life wheel, and dumps Arsonist. Arsonist takes us to 3% life regen which is probably too high to curse-spam and maintain Divination Distillate, and we still have lots of damage nodes.

This looks a bit better, i cant be sure but wouldnt the 40% fire damage from Arsonist still be better...
Any reason you choose not to do a low life version? I've never done a MF char, so I do not know how big of a difference it yields.
"
Active Skill Balance:
Auras and aura-like effects can now affect totems.
Summoned totems are only affected by auras that affect defensive properties.
Summoned totems still use their summoner's skills. In order for an offensive aura to have an effect, it must affect the summoner, not the totem

This changes everything!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info