Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

No, how you want to get the mana reservation nodes to use all of that. I couldn't find one that looks promising.
right now im at 10k dmg with tornado shot and 4auras(hoi, hot, anger, wrath) i used nearly 50 regrets to respecc into this build , what am i doing wrong ?

my current gear

Spoiler

and my passive trea

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgYjCC4Kmw5ID6sPxBGWFSAWvxmKGY4ajx9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCypNLOktgy9vMHwyCTWSOdQ6szrhO3w_J0p9SshLV02STeNRR1M1VUtW-luvXfJh4megbEZuqm-eb_JwUnC7cNVybHcHd9d46311fyt_xoMJhs6HE4d2idOMNo19kAqXBpuNm7WcpKCfoqOmV6lur-u1SLXyuMq748DjwTPBxcM6xKLKStN-1orYvdkT3Q3jn-cK51TsGO2D73rxs_Pq9tr7CfzF_o_-uv_e

can somebody identify the weak spot ? is this due to the fact, that my auras are mid lvl ?

thanks in advance !!
"
Startblock wrote:
right now im at 10k dmg with tornado shot and 4auras(hoi, hot, anger, wrath) i used nearly 50 regrets to respecc into this build , what am i doing wrong ?

my current gear

Spoiler

and my passive trea

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgYjCC4Kmw5ID6sPxBGWFSAWvxmKGY4ajx9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCypNLOktgy9vMHwyCTWSOdQ6szrhO3w_J0p9SshLV02STeNRR1M1VUtW-luvXfJh4megbEZuqm-eb_JwUnC7cNVybHcHd9d46311fyt_xoMJhs6HE4d2idOMNo19kAqXBpuNm7WcpKCfoqOmV6lur-u1SLXyuMq748DjwTPBxcM6xKLKStN-1orYvdkT3Q3jn-cK51TsGO2D73rxs_Pq9tr7CfzF_o_-uv_e

can somebody identify the weak spot ? is this due to the fact, that my auras are mid lvl ?

thanks in advance !!

Right ring is worthless, belt is worthless, ammy needs WED, not crit chance on quiver (allthough its decent), swap increased crit dmg gem to power charge on crit. And yes, gem levels on auras give major DPs increases.

Edit: ok i see you generate charges with curse on hit, anyway pick up the power charge on the skill tree that is 1 point away. Don't take berserking passive, rather take art of the gladiator + fury bolts. Go right side instead of left side on the bottom right crit cluster. Cover your stat req's on gear instead of passive tree etc etc..
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Mar 2, 2015, 4:17:09 AM
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Startblock wrote:

my current gear

Spoiler

and my passive trea

thanks in advance !!

Right ring is worthless, belt is worthless, ammy needs WED, not crit chance on quiver (allthough its decent), swap increased crit dmg gem to power charge on crit. And yes, gem levels on auras give major DPs increases.

Edit: ok i see you generate charges with curse on hit, anyway pick up the power charge on the skill tree that is 1 point away. Don't take berserking passive, rather take art of the gladiator + fury bolts. Go right side instead of left side on the bottom right crit cluster. Cover your stat req's on gear instead of passive tree etc etc..

i know those little weak spots, but thus will never lead to the estimated 25k+ dps.. i tried rings and amus with wed, but thats maybe 1-2k + . the missing power charge passive doesnt affect my hideots tool tip, etc etc .. ill have to buy some auras 20/20 and see what happens ..
"
i know those little weak spots, but thus will never lead to the estimated 25k+ dps.. i tried rings and amus with wed, but thats maybe 1-2k + . the missing power charge passive doesnt affect my hideots tool tip, etc etc .. ill have to buy some auras 20/20 and see what happens ..

Are you serious? are you killing mobs in your hideout? tooltip dps in hideout means nothing. u dont need quality on aura gems. I dont get how people get such gear with next to no understanding of the game.
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Mar 2, 2015, 5:00:05 AM
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"

Are you serious? are you killing mobs in your hideout? tooltip dps in hideout means nothing. u dont need quality on aura gems. I dont get how people get such gear with next to no understanding of the game.

when i say "at my hideout" it means, that im comparing MY 10k with the authors dps, which is also WITHOUT activated power charges. hideouts dps is in this case just a synonym for a method, to show his dps with auras, but not certain charges, as they can be only activated in the game -
it makes me sad and at the same time im worried about these kids today, who dont even unterstand such simple things..
comprendre?

That pic was taken before crit damage gem nerf which was massive. He would probably have 20k without charges with the nerfed gem. U can probably get 20k with lvl 20 gems and a bit better gear.

My current gear, with lv89, 3750HP .I got 56k DPS with 5 power charge and Vaal Haste with LMP. I'm looking for a Wrath and Anger lv21, HoT & HoI 21/20 or 20/23.
I tried this build and my dps is low 6,7k with auras and heralds... My gear:

My tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgqbDkgRlha_GYoZjhqPH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCpNLYMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9OdQ6Qj8nSn1KyEt4TZJRR1FMVUtW-luvXfJeRWHiYqxjQ2egbIxtbG6qb_JwUnC7cNVxoXb3d9d4631bfXV_K3_Ghs6HdonTjDaNfY2_j0-S85cGm42btZ2qoJ-pbqxHsTC1CLVItfK748EzwcXDOsSiykrTftQj1orYvdkT3Q3dqOOf5wrnVOd06NbsGO2D73rz6vba-uv7CfzF_rr_3g==

What i must to change?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
- lvl your auras
- your rings are horrible for this build you want wed
- your belt is horrible for this build you want wed + life
- don't use puncutre with windripper
- generate powercharges either bei linking pcoc or by using assasins mark in your curse on hit instead of ele weakness

You can not just use your phsy bow build and skills and assume you will rock with a windripper.

Also your tree is not very efficient, just a quick fix could be:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgqbDkgWvxmKGY4ajx2qH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCpNMHEwfDH6NZI2PTnUOkI_J0ZxSn1KyEt4TZJRR1FMVUtW-luvXfJeRWHiYqxjQ2egbIxtbG6qb55v8nBScNVxoXb3dwd313jrfVt9dX8rgwmGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nv49PkvObjZu1nKSdqqCfqW6sR7EwtQi1SLXyu-PBM8M6xKLKStN-1CPWiti93Q3dqOGI45_nCudU53To1u2D73rz6vba-uv7CfzF_rr_3g==
Last edited by low_Unam on Mar 5, 2015, 7:54:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info