Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

My current gears in torment

Spoiler

I wonder how will mathil change his build to make use of atziri acuity in this passive tree? i msged him in forum and he did not reply me. Wonder if anyone else wanna provide some insights or advice?
"
lightofeast wrote:
My current gears in torment

Spoiler

I wonder how will mathil change his build to make use of atziri acuity in this passive tree? i msged him in forum and he did not reply me. Wonder if anyone else wanna provide some insights or advice?

Do you really can't make your own build? is really easy .... Btw, he maybe isn't interested on it because for him (and same for me) Acuity makes the game silly and bored without any challenge or emotion ...
Last edited by vegashadowclaw on Feb 19, 2015, 12:10:42 PM
Hey guys. What to do against Reflect elemental? I'm dying so much. It's boom and ¬¬

Thanks for help! =)
@vegasshadow

I'm just curious on his perspective Since he said he could have saved 8-9 points.

Anyway thx for your "reply"
"
dex_spartacus wrote:
Hey guys. What to do against Reflect elemental? I'm dying so much. It's boom and ¬¬

Thanks for help! =)

at first u have to make sure that ur 3 resists are at 75%. then for the maps with only elemental reflect mod i always run with HoI + HoT + Wrath + Grace.

for this build u can not do the maps with " -max resist " mod.
Trading still sucks
"
lightofeast wrote:
@vegasshadow

I'm just curious on his perspective Since he said he could have saved 8-9 points.

i don't think u could save so many points with acuity, cause maligaro's gloves and 3 passive attack speed points (at right side of vaal pact) will give u huge buff for ur dps.

i would say this build could work very well without acuity.

Trading still sucks
"
lightofeast wrote:
@vegasshadow

I posted my tree and gear on page 49 Acuity are game breaking with this build and many others. But just seeing them as a less point intensive vaal pact is a waste imho. THE one huge thing nothing else in this game can give you is the instant mana leech, obv not used if you go for BM. But just have a look at my other posts.
@hanli
That's what I feel too as I'm using the berserker ias nodes too. Hence I wanted to find out what was mathil thinking.

@low_unam

Thx I'll take a look.

Thx to the above for constructive replies.
"
lightofeast wrote:
@vegasshadow

Yes, with any build that use Acuity you'll save that amount of points i.e. you can pick that nodes with attack speed + accuracy (called Acuity xD) and shadow attack speed, instead Berserking, you can pick more elemental damage nodes (ranger and shadow ones) and also from Duelist tree, Art of the Gladiator, Bravery, and Fury Bolts, buuuuuuut the game isn't funny anymore :P
Last edited by vegashadowclaw on Feb 20, 2015, 10:50:26 PM
@vegasshadow

Thx for reply. I'll go do some simple maths to see if those nodes are effective. :)

Ps - lol the fun part of the game was the process to get the glove in this league for me this time round. Many ways to enjoy poe. Love the game And it's currency system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info