Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

question about this build: does the base level/quality of tornado shot affect the dps output? sorry its a rookie question and I am a rookie to bow builds
"
naderni wrote:
question about this build: does the base level/quality of tornado shot affect the dps output? sorry its a rookie question and I am a rookie to bow builds

Yes it does, each level gives you more % of base damage and each % of quality gives you 0.5% increased Projectile Damage.
"
bottlehead93 wrote:
"
genida wrote:
"
bottlehead93 wrote:
6L belly would work fine in this build right?

You'd need to fit in Power Charge on Critical somewhere.

I could run a splitarrow with Power Charge on Crit. Or I could try trading my belly to a 6L Volls.

I run HoI - HoT - Empower - Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark - Reduced Mana in my 2nd 6-link. Works very well for charge generation. Can recommend that instead of using Voll's if you want to go with the Belly. I'm using Greed's Embrace myself and I don't miss the Voll's at all.
Yeah, you can do it. That gives you more survivability, but you must to remember you'll never have power charges when you face a boss. Also it will take a while to have them (hits from HoT are somethimes very lazy and maybe hit only 2 or 3 mobbs ¬¬)
Last edited by vegashadowclaw on Feb 8, 2015, 5:54:06 PM
@op

How would you change your tree for ranger if u get aztiri acuity glove? Curious.
Crit Multi still the best sixth link?
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
random comment about the build:

I can get up to about 15000 for tornado tooltip using gems like physical damage and faster projectiles, but that doesn't make it better. I switched out faster projectiles for accuracy and dropped down to 12000 but the clear speed is faster. The bad thing is I have one shotted myself because of ele reflect.
"
lithium_X wrote:

Also am running herald of ice/ash/thunder and purity of elements. The heralds help A LOT, and i think it's slightly better than wrath and anger, mostly because they take less mana reservation.

Herald of Ash adds % of physical damage as fire, but physical damage is quite low with this build, so it doesn't help much. Try to combine all 4 Wrath / Anger / Herald of Ice / Herald of Thunder which add constant elemental damage instead of % and compare the damage - it will be singificantly higher. Of course, you need high lvl Reduced mana and some passives to be able to run it (I personally have 1 mana left) but I believe it's really worth it thanks to all weapon elemental bonuses from the equip.
"
Nameless wrote:
I run HoI - HoT - Empower - Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark - Reduced Mana in my 2nd 6-link. Works very well for charge generation. Can recommend that instead of using Voll's if you want to go with the Belly. I'm using Greed's Embrace myself and I don't miss the Voll's at all.

Already burnt 200 chroms to get 3b+1r+1g but it looks not so easy. Anyway idea with linking HoI to curse on hit setup might be nice. I use barrage + pcoc to refresh my charges on bosses sometimes.
"

I bought a 20/20 TS yesterday to replace my 18/0 TS

deeps when from 14521 to 14915

so I think it's not worth investing in a 20/20 tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info