Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

"
rumbla wrote:
"
kenny_ty wrote:
No one play Life-Based windripper anymore?

This is a life based windripper build, what are you asking???

My point is that there are very less updates in the post here, just wondering how this build changes and adapts in patch 1.3, cheers^^
i always thought that TS deals pure physical damage. so how does it happen that the damage is so extremly high, compared to other TS Ranger builds, who will at the most deal 15-17k damage?

tnx in advance
"
kenny_ty wrote:
"
rumbla wrote:
"
kenny_ty wrote:
No one play Life-Based windripper anymore?

This is a life based windripper build, what are you asking???

My point is that there are very less updates in the post here, just wondering how this build changes and adapts in patch 1.3, cheers^^

Oh I see. Is almost the same build, you know, have less crit multi, but the rest is the same.
He posted 1.3 tree of this build and equipment. In mine I use maligaros, so I can skip to buy overpriced diamond rings, and get ones with pure res, life, elemental damage ;)
I respec to this build recently. Wonder if u have done uber aztiri yet? Any videos? Sorry if I missed it.
Hey guys,
Been following this build and was wondering if Drillneck is viable for this build. Also, is there a hardcore version that anyone is running? If there is a hardcore version can you please share?
"
RogueStryder wrote:
Hey guys,
Been following this build and was wondering if Drillneck is viable for this build. Also, is there a hardcore version that anyone is running? If there is a hardcore version can you please share?

Drillneck would be a wasted item in this build. Think it well, it gives you:
- physical damage, that is useless for this build
- Increased damage by aggow pierce chance, also useless, you have no room for pierce gem or pierce nodes (really far nodes)
You must to get one quiver like this one

I will change that attack speed for crit chance in a few lvls.
6L belly would work fine in this build right?
"
bottlehead93 wrote:

You'd need to fit in Power Charge on Critical somewhere.
"
genida wrote:
"
bottlehead93 wrote:

You'd need to fit in Power Charge on Critical somewhere.

I could run a splitarrow with Power Charge on Crit. Or I could try trading my belly to a 6L Volls.
I've been messing with this build for about 5 days now with some minor modifications.

I have a 6 link bow and have had some trouble getting the right colors, but have been enjoying linking up different combinations. The best I have found with my gear is faster attacks/increased critical damage/tornado shot/mana leech/faster projectiles/weapon elemental damage

Also am running herald of ice/ash/thunder and purity of elements. The heralds help A LOT, and i think it's slightly better than wrath and anger, mostly because they take less mana reservation.

Am using split arrow/curse on hit/assasins mark/added chaos damage and it acts like a powerful shotgun effect

using milagros virtuosity and doryani's invitation (the one with 3 resistances), and i might switch out the belt for more crit/elemental damage in the future if my resistances can handle it.

Crit multi is only 470%, i don't have the best rings/amulets/quiver but the build still seems powerful at this point.

I don't know where the life leech is coming from but it's helping my survival (using vaal pact from the passive tree). I just followed the tree build from the first page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info