First Uber Atziri Kill and Atziri Ambush/Invasion Prizes Awarded

The jelly is strong in this thread.

He used what tools were given to him by GGG within the current state of the game and did what nobody else managed to do thus far, plain and simple. What build he used or whether he used snapshotting or not is completely irrelevant to his achievement.

Haters gonna hate. Amazing job to him, and props to Ambush for getting it before Standard.
Kuduku giveth and Kuduku taketh away.

IGN: QueenAtziri
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
patataz wrote:
it just keeps on getting better and better.

Spoiler
1. Alt+F4
2. snapshot
3. sell kills
4. (reserved)
5. (reserved)

i wonder what other game mechanics POE have that makes it possible for players to reap rewards in this game...

Omfg. Get over it. Someone did it first, and it wasn't You.

blah blah blah...

lol, it would have been a miracle if it was me who did it first, coz i dont play the game anymore so GFYS

and yea, white knights are coming to the rescue. :)
"
patataz wrote:

lol, it would have been a miracle if it was me who did it first, coz i dont play the game anymore so GFYS

Well, still posting in a forum of a game you don't play anymore just warrants only one response (and this is the first time I say that to anybody):

GET A LIFE!
300% life and 10% regen. I will be interested to see if anyone can beat her that doesn't go path of life.
Lucky bunch of players. That MTX is pretty sweet. Well done guys.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
patataz wrote:

Well, still posting in a forum of a game you don't play anymore just warrants only one response (and this is the first time I say that to anybody):

GET A LIFE!

lol, i have one. and i enjoy it more since i stopped playing POE!

so, why dont you pull your head out from where it came from and get a life yourself.

kids are so onion skinned when issues about their beloved games are raised.

get real, no game is perfect, so there will always be issues to discuss without the need to play the game. you know about sports fans right? not everyone plays the sport but they still talk about it.

anyways, have at it and flame on :)

Grats on Kill.

And I wonder if people realize he did the normal kill something like 80 times to get the fragments to try this mode. I want to see your dedication in doing that, farming to buy fragments, or farming fragments.
I wholeheartedly hate the design of this encounter, but I counter that hate with apathy. I really couldn't care less than I currently do about it. I'll never see it, and I'll never interact in game with anyone who has. Hope the developer(s) who spent nights working on this realize that. You've designed something that you have to exploit flaws in your game to even access. Your game isn't enjoyable by people who just want to play. It's only workable by people who break it.

Make a game that people want to play, not a game that people get rewards for cheating it.
Jesus you guys cry soooooo much, especially for game that's free and quite enjoyable.

People like playing this game and some people even like it so much they claim not to like it but still are trolling on these forums. Go figure?
"
orionsky wrote:
300% life and 10% regen. I will be interested to see if anyone can beat her that doesn't go path of life.

its a Righteous Fire build. da fk did u expect? crit chance?projectile damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info