First Uber Atziri Kill and Atziri Ambush/Invasion Prizes Awarded

I hope Invasion beats standard as well!
"
spoc002 wrote:
"
orionsky wrote:
300% life and 10% regen. I will be interested to see if anyone can beat her that doesn't go path of life.

its a Righteous Fire build. da fk did u expect? crit chance?projectile damage?

I think the point that was being made there was...You have to have nearly 8k life (or more) just to survive against the bosses. Watching the videos he posted pretty much tells it all.
IGN Braxistus
"
RareEntity wrote:
"
spoc002 wrote:
"
orionsky wrote:
300% life and 10% regen. I will be interested to see if anyone can beat her that doesn't go path of life.

I think the point that was being made there was...You have to have nearly 8k life (or more) just to survive against the bosses. Watching the videos he posted pretty much tells it all.

maybe. i've also seen summoners/low life EK/ CI crit etc. so :/ any build can do it. they just need to handle the burst. (dunno about the ubber version tho)
Last edited by spoc002 on Mar 31, 2014, 5:05:55 PM
"
RareEntity wrote:
"
spoc002 wrote:
"
orionsky wrote:

I believe other specs could do it, the problem is getting a mortal hope. The one Dux used had a buyout of 60 exalts, but I assume he got a bro deal on it because the seller originally got the piece running Atziri with him.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Love that it happened in the 4 month league first.
Will be interesting to see what other builds can do it.

In general I think snapshotting is a fun mechanic for games like this to have.
Weapon switch, cast your buff, switch back and fight.
It feels cool, opens up character roles a bit, and gives you yet more gear to look for.
It is interesting how it becomes problematic when you start talking about permanent things.
Curses that can't expire, RF with enough life regen, spectres that may never die, etc.

Maybe rather than removing snapshotting, which may be difficult from a programming standpoint, ggg should redesign these things to time out.
Make hexmaster 3x curse length rather than infinite.
Give RF a timer that can be refreshed any time.
Give spectres a timer but have them leave a corpse if it runs out.
If running snapshotted RF meant swapping out your koams in the middle of the uber atziri fight to refresh I think most people would be fine with it.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
RareEntity wrote:
"
spoc002 wrote:
"
orionsky wrote:

But you don't need 8k life to kill Uber Atziri. RF builds work well because the 93+ fire res and 8k+ life allow them to take the "one shot" damage.

My guildy plays a RF build and he says he can kill Atziri without moving at all. Does that mean that path of life nodes is the only way to do her? No. The AoE One Shot abilities are avoidable. They are meant to be avoidable as they give you warning indicators to help you get away.

You don't have to have 8k life to survive the bosses, you need 8k life to faceroll the fights.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
oops double post
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
Last edited by Cbrgazer on Mar 31, 2014, 8:52:08 PM
Get random good drop or RMT, then they kill Atziri and sell the rest of their league the kill credits. Is that really how contests like this work in Path of Exile?

There was no diversity to the builds who killed Atziri, as people who played their own builds or... not RF, cyclone tanks, e.t.c... found out. All 50 kills were already taken by a handful of players selling credit.
Last edited by Crystite on Apr 1, 2014, 12:20:41 AM
Fix the fucking fragment fiasco already.

Midnights still go for 4ex on Std. Even RMTs are loath to spend that kind of money just to access new content.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info