First Uber Atziri Kill and Atziri Ambush/Invasion Prizes Awarded

A few thoughts on a matter.

1. Gratz on kill, it requires skill and persistence, good job. Esp. in Ambush.
2. Snapshotting: bug or feature? I personally think it should be fixed. Some people think otherwise. But, no matter what do we think, GGG officially allows it. So it's not an exploit in any way. Snapshotting = fair play atm.
3. These uni gloves are most imbalanced and OP thing in the game. But it's not a problem, because 99.99% of players will never get them.
4. What is really troubles me most about Atziri content it's the actual accessibility for regular player. Let me put it in pseudo graphics:

Apex walk-through time
[===] about 30 minutes (at max)

Getting to Apex time
[========================================================================] 12 hours (if I'm lucky enough)

So, I have to endure about 12 hours of boring farm in order to get my 30 minutes of fun. This makes 0.5/12 of fun/boring ratio, or 4.2% of fun playtime. Clearly, not enough for me. Is it enough for u? My point is, bosses should be (insanely) HARD, but at the same time they should be ACCESSIBLE for regular player. Less farm, more fun play!
Last edited by gat0 on Apr 1, 2014, 5:03:47 AM
Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.

Congrats to someone for being cunning enough to use a broken, but legal mechanic to win this race.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
wat

Scrubcore league is truly Scrubcore, props to Ambush

Because playing in a league where one wrong mouse-click or one desync can permanently kill a character with 200+ hours into it is fun *rolls eyes*.
But Ambush is softcore league :P
"
gat0 wrote:
A few thoughts on a matter.

1. Gratz on kill, it requires skill and persistence, good job. Esp. in Ambush.
2. Snapshotting: bug or feature? I personally think it should be fixed. Some people think otherwise. But, no matter what do we think, GGG officially allows it. So it's not an exploit in any way. Snapshotting = fair play atm.
3. These uni gloves are most imbalanced and OP thing in the game. But it's not a problem, because 99.99% of players will never get them.
4. What is really troubles me most about Atziri content it's the actual accessibility for regular player. Let me put it in pseudo graphics:

Apex walk-through time
[===] about 30 minutes (at max)

Getting to Apex time
[========================================================================] 12 hours (if I'm lucky enough)

So, I have to endure about 12 hours of boring farm in order to get my 30 minutes of fun. This makes 0.5/12 of fun/boring ratio, or 4.2% of fun playtime. Clearly, not enough for me. Is it enough for u? My point is, bosses should be (insanely) HARD, but at the same time they should be ACCESSIBLE for regular player. Less farm, more fun play!

Then; you have to call playing one of two cookie cutter builds as: Fun Playtime
Where-as I consider that to be completely absurd.
(Wait DB! There's three! :O) Yeah whatever. The skill tree has 1300 skills and there are only three or so builds that can kill her; And only ONE who can kill her Uber Sister.. Think I might go play something else soon..
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Calling it "Uber" is so 2000s.

I dont know. Go ask them!! :D

http://www.uberent.com/

And no its not advertising. I just found it fun a gaming company which call themself uber - they dont lack self esteem for sure.
Was there ever a consolidated list of the 100 accounts who received this award?

I would be really interested to see the order of kills.
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info