Teaser Screenshot from new Unique Map

"
It's signature race is an 85 minute fixed-seed race, which is very interesting now that there are Corrupted Secret Areas.

No it's not corrupted areas suck and favour maphackers.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
I'd rather a league where you can trade, but you can't trade currency.

It wouldn't be called currency then, now would it?
I have to hand it to GGG, they recognize the public's concerns and try to think of ways to make sure this won't happen again. I have never seen a more honest and sincere game developer.

No matter what they say, no matter how many little bitches cry, you are doing absolutely great in my eyes GGG.
"
TheLurker wrote:
For all the 'players' who bought an Atziri kill, GGG should make a mandatory micro-transaction that gets applied instantly to all the player's characters, cannot be removed, and serves as a Badge of Shame that immediately identifies these Dregs of Humanity in-town and in party so that they may be incessantly ridiculed forever after by other players, as long as their account shall live.

And thus, these Miscreants of Monetary Misappropriation would always be a reminder to everyone - AND to GGG - of everything that is wrong with the 'Gaming Community', and a warning towards both future generations of players, and a reminder for GGG's further League development activities.

Me likes you -_-
Ooh I would love to troll those shameless people then. My god what a brilliant idea. Sadly we can all agree GGG will not allow this.
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Last edited by Promo1987 on Mar 25, 2014, 7:37:16 AM
Craft ingredients. But meetings look rather like that:

"
Hilbert wrote:
Craft ingredients. But meetings look rather like that:

/tips mind cage
IGN: KoTao
SO much people whining, 10 pages full of whining, and nobody noticed that in that screenshjoot, near the opened chest its full of orbs on the ground lol
"
I bought a Invasion Atziri Kill. Direct all hatred toward my inbox.

If I can legitimately buy an in game service, and I want it, and it's within the rules of the game, I will. Can't really blame the player, the blame rests on those who didn't forsee this exact thing happening and put a system in place to stop this service for ever being available. I could have made a build to do it, but by the time I would have done it the top 50 would have been all bought up.

If GGG decides to take away my Top 50 credit, I will not be upset at all. The service wasn't very expensive and I only decided to pay for it due to it's availablilty.

Anyone who is directly angry at other players about this, get a hold of yourself, it's a video game, control your overzealous vitrol and direct your criticism towards the creators of the problem (GGG).

Really glad to hear that things won't be like this in the future. Even though there will be ways to cheese it pretty much any way you do it, unless you take certain measures.

A suggestion or idea of mine would be to make future contests only count solo kills, and once a player in the top 50 kills the boss and recieves credit, any of the gear they are wearing cannot be traded until the top 50 kills have been achieved.

I would've rather people not pay for kills, but on the other hand, I can't really blame this guy. He made one of the builds that will get wrecked by Atziri and doesn't have enough time to re-roll a character that will(cough righteous fire cough), so he bought a legal kill. I feel that anyone who had the resource to do so would as well.. I would have liked to be one of the first 50 to kill Atziri, but unfortunately killing Atziri just wouldn't be possible with the build I wanted to make in the new leagues. Sure I could've payed for it, but I would rather not defeat her this way. Oh well, it's just a MTX.. I'm positive I will slay her one day.

On another note, it's too bad that mostly everyone who has killed Atziri has had to cheese the fights by needing to have Immortal Call up for 10+ seconds at a time.. Sooo much physical damage!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Mar 25, 2014, 8:02:21 AM
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Simple fix, lock everyone in the room once the fight starts, just like with bandits

So basically everyone gets 1 portal? It's a nice suggestion, but it simply won't happen. With the midnight pieces selling for almost an exalt, there's no way GGG is going to only give you one chance at it.
IGN Ken__Kaniff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info