[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

What can you achieve with this build? Is this able to kill endgame boss like shaper, atziri, uber atziri etc?
To the last couple of guys:

That usually comes down to gear and play style. If you are flawless at avoiding things and popping flasks when you're supposed to, that is going to drive you through any content. Case in point I was probably the first (going way back) 2H melee guy to kill Atziri without dying. This was before Ascendancy existed and before there were more/better melee AOE type skills.

Gear will give you a lot of damage and/or life to make things easier. I didn't design this build to be the best of the best. It doesn't mean you can't take it far...you can. But it's a beginner-friendly build to play through the content, including the endgame. I think if you're just starting to play POE, you will have extreme difficulty getting through the toughest endgame content. You really need to be on top of your shit, no matter what the build.

Good luck!
Last edited by Say_Ten on Aug 6, 2017, 7:17:22 AM
I want to do a spectral throw build but without using double strike, do you think this build would still be good or would other builds be more optimal?
"
turtle008 wrote:
I want to do a spectral throw build but without using double strike, do you think this build would still be good or would other builds be more optimal?

absolutely. you could replace double strike with anything. even make a 5L or 6L ancestral totem.
leveling trees fixed, thanks for your patience
do you think this build is better than the elebuzzsaw build for just using spectral throw?

this is the build i have in mind

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839087/page/1
Last edited by turtle008 on Aug 6, 2017, 2:11:17 PM
"
Say_Ten wrote:

Thank you !
"
turtle008 wrote:
do you think this build is better than the elebuzzsaw build for just using spectral throw?

this is the build i have in mind

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839087/page/1

Buzzsaw is crit from what I remember, and crit USUALLY means more damage but more expensive. Still going to come down to play style but I like mine because anyone can roll it, even with no currency in the beginning of a league
If I wanted to run Ancestral Warchief instead of Double strike, what would you recommend the gem links to be?

I've tried the double strike approach, and it's a bit too sketchy for my playstyle, io die way too fast.
"
Say_Ten wrote:

What about the ascendancy points though ? Did i miss them ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info