[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

Sorry, but i would need help with the ascendancy points.

What way should i choose ?

Would this build work with other skills, ex. blade flurry? By that I mostly mean the tree, obviously duel strike would be terrible with blade flurry.
Last edited by Soram00 on Aug 10, 2017, 7:59:43 PM
This build is excellent and so funny to play. With a Decoy Totem (best friend for bosses fight), I managed to reach act 8 in Harbringer Hc League. I picked up Kaom's Primacy and still using it (current lv 61), and the damage it can unleash is huge.

Also, I'm using Cyclone just for fun and doing insane damage with it, and for cleaning mobs withing Spectral Throw it's kinda useful. And I'm really thinking in keep using Cyclone. What do you think about it?

Besides, those point on the tree in Sword dmg and stuff are really necessary? I mean, the goal is to use a Sword because it's ASPD? Or It could be and option to keep using axes.

Sorry if I messed up with my english.
Thanks for this great build!

Regards.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand died at Vagan en act 10.
this game it's just so unfair.
Definitely Slayer first

then go Raider
"
Soram00 wrote:
Would this build work with other skills, ex. blade flurry? By that I mostly mean the tree, obviously duel strike would be terrible with blade flurry.

Sure...it would work with any physical-based 2H weapon-based skill. The rest of the build is Non-crit, life-based, etc. Lot of different options.
"
Lawfer12 wrote:
This build is excellent and so funny to play. With a Decoy Totem (best friend for bosses fight), I managed to reach act 8 in Harbringer Hc League. I picked up Kaom's Primacy and still using it (current lv 61), and the damage it can unleash is huge.

Also, I'm using Cyclone just for fun and doing insane damage with it, and for cleaning mobs withing Spectral Throw it's kinda useful. And I'm really thinking in keep using Cyclone. What do you think about it?

Besides, those point on the tree in Sword dmg and stuff are really necessary? I mean, the goal is to use a Sword because it's ASPD? Or It could be and option to keep using axes.

Sorry if I messed up with my english.
Thanks for this great build!

Regards.

The build is pretty good for cyclone based on what I just wrote to the other guy.

Swords aren't necessary. I think in the FAQ section (but definitely have answered this before), I talk about weapons. I like swords because of the built-in accuracy rating. However, if you find a high DPS axe or mace, that will override the choices. Axes in particular are an easy swap from swords.
running HC?

Vagan can be a real fucker
I ran through your build on POB and the numbers are very impressive compared to a dual wielding binos.

The build was able to get more life and higher DPS compared to dual binos with less points.

A few questions I have as someone who is building this in HC:

1. What's the reason for not getting vitality void or hematophagy? The life leech rate is quite low without one of these two passives.

2. How do you sustain yourself in boss fights? Only through flasks?

3. No vaal pact because you don't feel it's necessary?

4. What is your opinion of the crit bino's build I made? Any ideas on what could be done to improve it?

https://pastebin.com/eksF8rT9
"
I ran through your build on POB and the numbers are very impressive compared to a dual wielding binos.

The build was able to get more life and higher DPS compared to dual binos with less points.

A few questions I have as someone who is building this in HC:

1. What's the reason for not getting vitality void or hematophagy? The life leech rate is quite low without one of these two passives.

2. How do you sustain yourself in boss fights? Only through flasks?

3. No vaal pact because you don't feel it's necessary?

4. What is your opinion of the crit bino's build I made? Any ideas on what could be done to improve it?

https://pastebin.com/eksF8rT9

Blood rage answers 1-3. You can take more leech if you prefer but with the slayer Ascendancy you should be ok. It's a matter of preference.

Can't see your build right now because I'm on my phone but if you have time you can check my melee shadow build as that would be the way to go for dual wielding anything. I use claws but you can swap claw nodes for daggers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info