[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

Yeah ive been following this build up to 71 and its works good... but now the tree wont load O.o
You can always open say ten profile and look at his scion to see his passive skill map. Lol i just find out.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Say_Ten/characters
Thanks for the guide, as a new player I'm having a lot of fun with it!

I'm reaching the point now where I can choose the second ascendancy. First I picked up the Raider ascendancy. Second would be Berserker if I follow the guide. What is your opinion on Chieftain ascendancy versus Berserker? I keep a Warchief totem up all the time, so would fully benefit from the passives of Chieftain ascendancy. I think it just boils down to how important the life leech from Berserker is. What's your opinion on this? I don't really know what I need if I reach the tier 10+ maps.
"
Drax_75 wrote:
Quick question.

Looking to start my second build for this legacy season. Leaning towards Spectral Throw, and i really like the idea of a 2h spec throw build over HOWA or other DW builds... also i hate shields so glad to see a build that doesn't use a shield either.

My question: Why Scion? What does scion offer that duelist/Slayer, or another Ascendancy does not offer?

I know this seems like a lame question to ask on a Scion forum but i am trying to learn why Scion and Spec throw go together, you know?

Thanks,

This build started as a scion a LONG time ago. I'm keeping it in this forum since I do believe they will make Ascendant better...but after Ascendancy dropped, it's probably better to run a Slayer or even Berserker straight up.
"
Swordswind wrote:
You can always open say ten profile and look at his scion to see his passive skill map. Lol i just find out.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Say_Ten/characters

thanks guys, i have been taking a break for awhile. i will at least update the trees before 3.0 drops. give me a bit...
"
SirRee wrote:
Thanks for the guide, as a new player I'm having a lot of fun with it!

I'm reaching the point now where I can choose the second ascendancy. First I picked up the Raider ascendancy. Second would be Berserker if I follow the guide. What is your opinion on Chieftain ascendancy versus Berserker? I keep a Warchief totem up all the time, so would fully benefit from the passives of Chieftain ascendancy. I think it just boils down to how important the life leech from Berserker is. What's your opinion on this? I don't really know what I need if I reach the tier 10+ maps.

up to you but i don't like to micromanage shit so i don't go nuts with totems. i would prefer passive offense from berserker.
Updated for 3.0
Thanks for the 3.0 tree update. Do you have any thoughts regarding the new 3.0 support gems? Brutality looks interesting as a replacement for Added Fire.
What 3.0 bandits would you recommend taking?
Oops, double post.
Last edited by gman103 on Aug 4, 2017, 4:26:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info