[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
MightyMagnum wrote:

Just managed to 5L my Daresso's after 37 fus :)

Will drop Warlord's Mark for something else now

on the cheap! don't forget to q20 that...

Yea thanks, done so (I ran out of Armour Scraps because I upgraded gear too many times in one day)

It has significantly aided with my survivability and I have been doing T5 - T6 maps all day (the only things I have).

I got an exalt while mapping and hoping to get 1 or 2 more so I can afford a 500+ dps sword

EDIT: Just got a new Sword :)

EDIT: 5L!!!!

Last edited by MightyMagnum on Dec 25, 2015, 7:29:40 PM
Mighty, can you show me your entire equipments, your actual tree [ and level ] and your actual life?
I'm lvl 80 with 37k double strike, 9.1k spectral throw, 3.2k life, a sword with 246-406 pdps , 3-43 edps, 1.43 attacks per second.
Feeling so weak and with no healthy at all.
"
Setsuga wrote:
Mighty, can you show me your entire equipments, your actual tree [ and level ] and your actual life?
I'm lvl 80 with 37k double strike, 9.1k spectral throw, 3.2k life, a sword with 246-406 pdps , 3-43 edps, 1.43 attacks per second.
Feeling so weak and with no healthy at all.

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAwADlgUtB3UJlg48EPAUIBRxGJEaVRrkG6ohVSFgJJsnICmlLPsyCTJ-NZI26DkOOlI7KDwtQKBBdEMxRJ5HfkrIUEdTu1ivWhpeE18_YENhIWMXZU1nm2qlbEZuPW6qbztybHTtdPF4DXh6eu97w36agTqC5IMJg1-DzITZhO-GYIdqiI-I7Yoiiq-QEZd5qSepbqmUqfquPrXytz68n702voC-p768v9XAGsCmwQfDM8au137YvdrB3D3h7-RR7w7yWvdN_TD-Cg==?accountName=MightyMagnum&characterName=SpectralMagnum

I also have 3.2K health but all I have left on the tree is HP nodes. I also feel really healthy because of my Daresso's. Thinking of getting 2 Endurance Charges from Tree. A lot of gear pieces still need major upgrades but this works pretty well for now. Mana Flask is just for half/no regen maps where things get weird
Last edited by MightyMagnum on Dec 25, 2015, 7:21:53 PM
Hey,

i've really just started out playing PoE, so this is probably something really basic i havent understood yet:

Been following your guide, REALLY love it so far (just lvl 27). Now, i've just found a Hatred Gem on top of my Herald of Ash. How do i handle the 75% mana reserved in the earlier game? In the late game it looks like its no issue anymore (like in your video), but at my level, its kind of an issue.
Should i just not use hatred yet?

Thanks!
"
petpod wrote:
Hey,

i've really just started out playing PoE, so this is probably something really basic i havent understood yet:

Been following your guide, REALLY love it so far (just lvl 27). Now, i've just found a Hatred Gem on top of my Herald of Ash. How do i handle the 75% mana reserved in the earlier game? In the late game it looks like its no issue anymore (like in your video), but at my level, its kind of an issue.

Thanks!

Hatred only takes 50% (It would only take more if you accidentally have it linked to a support gem)
I'd suggest using Herald of Ash in the lower levels (Only reserves 25%)

Mighty, u are using 3 auras, two of 'em uses 25% of your mana, and one of 'em uses 50%. How are your mana pool at all?
"
Setsuga wrote:
Mighty, u are using 3 auras, two of 'em uses 25% of your mana, and one of 'em uses 50%. How are your mana pool at all?

I am only using 2 Auras (Hatred + Herald of Ash), Just leveling a Herald of Ice for my other character
Last edited by MightyMagnum on Dec 26, 2015, 5:50:30 PM
My equipments:

My Current dps without any charge with all buffs:
Spectral throw with LESSER MULTIPLE is 11k
Double Strike: 38.8k
I'm just missing 2 nodes of damage.
"Sword damage and life leech" and " blade of cunning" that in total will increase 30& Phys dam with swords and 8% attack speed.

I just du know how can i get something like 100k of dps, I know that my sword isn't the best ever, but even with a better, how can i double ou triple my dps?
"
Setsuga wrote:
My equipments:

My Current dps without any charge with all buffs:
Spectral throw with LESSER MULTIPLE is 11k
Double Strike: 38.8k
I'm just missing 2 nodes of damage.
"Sword damage and life leech" and " blade of cunning" that in total will increase 30& Phys dam with swords and 8% attack speed.

I just du know how can i get something like 100k of dps, I know that my sword isn't the best ever, but even with a better, how can i double ou triple my dps?

Well I only do 75k dps DS without charges (but I always have charges with blood rage) and this is also because I now have a 5L DS as well after I 5Linked my sword. I also have 10% Attack speed from Amulet and 13% Attack speed from Gloves. 18% Phys dmg from Belt and I have some barely okay jewels:

Combine that with the fact that I have a 537 pDPS sword and it is pretty understandable where the DPS comes from. For the most part I think changing your gloves, Jewelery & belt would help you
Last edited by MightyMagnum on Dec 26, 2015, 7:33:24 PM
"
petpod wrote:
Hey,

Thanks!

there are two options aside from using potions, which i usually do for awhile:

1) buy a wurm's molt to leech mana back cheaply (or get anything that has mana leech on it like gloves or jewelry)

2) temporarily invest into mana regen nodes (like mana flows)

i would use hatred over herald of ash if i had to pick only one

if youre using both, have some leech and things still aren't working, you might not be doing enough physical damage relative to your attack speed.
Last edited by Say_Ten on Dec 28, 2015, 10:20:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info