[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Yo a little update after spending like another 200 regrets was testing the lioneyes paw boots and all that setup , had like 10k dps more but wasnt able to use auxium cause of the resist problems , meaning i would have to use a rustic sash meaning i would be frozen often etc , and i dont know but when i am in town vendoring or doing nothing moving around with -%speed is a fucking pain in the ass , 2nd thing i tried a mirror spell dmg shield + rare rustic + rare boots , had around 9,1k es and about 5k more dps then with prism meaning ( around 8k less dmg then with lioneys paw but more es around 1k) i would gain 1,4k es but loose the freeze effect from auxium , i am not 100% sure whats better freeze reduction or 1,7k es more but i am 100% sure that i wont play with the lioneys paw boots i think they are only good for snapshotting with empower and using empower is kinda impossible without snapshot , probably gonna craft 6 tier 1 rustic soon and map abit and see how the not freeze reduction feels like with over 9k es

I'm surprised you are having trouble with the res actually - I'm capped using Paws with just 16% allres on shield (whereas legacy prism is way more). Are you still running Purity of Elements when you're trying that?

I guess I'm also using Purity of Fire actually if it's fire res that you're missing.

I am considering selling my Empower though - not sure how it would fit into the setup once they take away snapshotting when we need to run a Blood Magic gem and can't put the Empowered auras on life.
i am not running purity ofcours running grace , hatred , wrath , anger , disci
not enogh place without snapshot
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAA5YFfQx9EHsQfxGWFSAXLxiwGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAk4Sj6KaUqOCpNKwos6S2DL287KDyOPyc_m0NjRIFGcUcGSshOKlXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81uvX2pgQ2TnZp5uPW6qb55wVnC7cU1yqXvXfeN_xoCkgwmG0YhCj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTms-btZ2jncSnCKlurEesqrQMtMW18rcxuJO5Pr46wBrBAMHFwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbGttu29Tb59wj3Q3hiOXP6hjquuss6-7sGPVL9tr3MvrS-wn7Rfyr

solaris lorica
maligaro's
lioneye's paws
resist/ES shield, rings, neck, helm

Could this be made to work? Not uber-atziri capable, obviously, but regular atziri? Or is it just not possible to do a low-life build with any real amount of ES without shav's?
"
jbmcarth wrote:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAA5YFfQx9EHsQfxGWFSAXLxiwGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAk4Sj6KaUqOCpNKwos6S2DL287KDyOPyc_m0NjRIFGcUcGSshOKlXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81uvX2pgQ2TnZp5uPW6qb55wVnC7cU1yqXvXfeN_xoCkgwmG0YhCj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTms-btZ2jncSnCKlurEesqrQMtMW18rcxuJO5Pr46wBrBAMHFwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbGttu29Tb59wj3Q3hiOXP6hjquuss6-7sGPVL9tr3MvrS-wn7Rfyr

solaris lorica
maligaro's
lioneye's paws

Could this be made to work? Not uber-atziri capable, obviously, but regular atziri? Or is it just not possible to do a low-life build with any real amount of ES without shav's?

Build looks fine, you might have about 5.5k ES and 25k ST with reasonable gear in Ambush, nothing special but fine for normal.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 19, 2014, 5:31:09 PM
"
jbmcarth wrote:

solaris lorica
maligaro's
lioneye's paws

will work until they nerf snapshot
Every Class 100
"
Yo a little update after spending like another 200 regrets was testing the lioneyes paw boots and all that setup , had like 10k dps more but wasnt able to use auxium cause of the resist problems , meaning i would have to use a rustic sash meaning i would be frozen often etc , and i dont know but when i am in town vendoring or doing nothing moving around with -%speed is a fucking pain in the ass , 2nd thing i tried a mirror spell dmg shield + rare rustic + rare boots , had around 9,1k es and about 5k more dps then with prism meaning ( around 8k less dmg then with lioneys paw but more es around 1k) i would gain 1,4k es but loose the freeze effect from auxium , i am not 100% sure whats better freeze reduction or 1,7k es more but i am 100% sure that i wont play with the lioneys paw boots i think they are only good for snapshotting with empower and using empower is kinda impossible without snapshot , probably gonna craft 6 tier 1 rustic soon and map abit and see how the not freeze reduction feels like with over 9k es

When in town you don't get the -40% move speed penalty, you get the 20% bonus speed. When running haste you don't notice the penalty when moving around in a map.

About empower : I personally run 6 auras (7 for atziri) with prism guardian without snapshotting, and I empower anger + wrath, still have enough mana without using mana nodes at all. If I had gg resist gear I could even drop purity of elements and purity of lightning (dat 7% max res is great for reflect maps / palace) to run hatred and grace instead.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on May 19, 2014, 8:15:13 PM
Alex, I've updated my build to the non snapshot version.

You are a god, sir...

That's all I have to say.
"
stzbttln wrote:
"

When in town you don't get the -40% move speed penalty, you get the 20% bonus speed. When running haste you don't notice the penalty when moving around in a map.

About empower : I personally run 6 auras (7 for atziri) with prism guardian without snapshotting, and I empower anger + wrath, still have enough mana without using mana nodes at all. If I had gg resist gear I could even drop purity of elements and purity of lightning (dat 7% max res is great for reflect maps / palace) to run hatred and grace instead.
Your empowering anger and wrath? what are you putting in prism guardian? can you link your gear for referenzes i am interested , whats your ES?
Every Class 100
"
MrPulp wrote:
Alex, I've updated my build to the non snapshot version.

You are a god, sir...

That's all I have to say.
ty <3
Every Class 100
"
"
stzbttln wrote:
"

Your empowering anger and wrath? what are you putting in prism guardian? can you link your gear for referenzes i am interested , whats your ES?

Level 91 DPS spec with 74.3k dps self buffed, 5.3k ES (too low for uber atziri probably but for maps it's not a problem)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBX0MfQ5ID8QQfxEvEZYWQBcvGYoZ1xqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-i0fLYMtqC9vO3w74TyOQ2NGcUcGTLNQMFXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81yKX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecFJwVnC7cU17133jf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCiGuLeo9Gj_qQG5J9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5rPm7Wdo53EoqOnCKcrsZC0DLTFtve3MbfWuJO4yrk-wBrAUcHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9tZ217bbtvU4Yji9-OE5c_quuvu7Bjy4fPq9tr60vsJ_Ks=

The spec I would use for uber atziri, with 5-6 more levels I would pick up the void barrier ES/EV cluster to the right to reach 6K Es +:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBX0MfQ5IEH8RLxGWFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6LR8tgy2oL2874TyOQ2NGcUcGTLNQMFXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81yKX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecFJwVnC7cU17133jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTms-btZ2jncSio6cIpyuxkLQMtMW297cxt9a4k7k-wBrAUcHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9tZ217bbtvU4Yji9-OE5c_quuvu7Bjy4fPq9tr60vsJ_KtFfg5cEHSdrhps890=

Gear set up for general play, 74.3k dps, 5.3k ES, 75/75/82 resists. Running empowered wrath and anger, purity of elements with blood magic gem, haste + discipline + purity of lightning in prism guardian. If I had capped resists without purity of elements, I would run hatred. right now I prefer 82 max lightning resist though as 74k dps is enough to carry 6 man parties without much trouble.

#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
hello .. im new on ambush League want to start with new char

so im loooking for Spectral Throw

what about this build is working fine now ? or u can help me with new and powerful one pls

thnx <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info