[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
WholsNext wrote:
hello .. im new on ambush League want to start with new char

so im loooking for Spectral Throw

what about this build is working fine now ? or u can help me with new and powerful one pls

thnx <3

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/690708

This thread instead, this build is undoable for new leagues.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
WholsNext wrote:
hello .. im new on ambush League want to start with new char

so im loooking for Spectral Throw

what about this build is working fine now ? or u can help me with new and powerful one pls

thnx <3

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/690708

This thread instead, this build is undoable for new leagues.

yes that is the best if you start out , after that check out Flubby build its the upgrade after buzz saw one and after you done that come back here , or when you come to standart
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 20, 2014, 7:55:51 PM
Level 91 DPS spec with 74.3k dps self buffed, 5.3k ES (too low for uber atziri probably but for maps it's not a problem)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBX0MfQ5ID8QQfxEvEZYWQBcvGYoZ1xqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-i0fLYMtqC9vO3w74TyOQ2NGcUcGTLNQMFXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81yKX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecFJwVnC7cU17133jf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCiGuLeo9Gj_qQG5J9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5rPm7Wdo53EoqOnCKcrsZC0DLTFtve3MbfWuJO4yrk-wBrAUcHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9tZ217bbtvU4Yji9-OE5c_quuvu7Bjy4fPq9tr60vsJ_Ks=

The spec I would use for uber atziri, with 5-6 more levels I would pick up the void barrier ES/EV cluster to the right to reach 6K Es +:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBX0MfQ5IEH8RLxGWFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6LR8tgy2oL2874TyOQ2NGcUcGTLNQMFXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81yKX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecFJwVnC7cU17133jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTms-btZ2jncSio6cIpyuxkLQMtMW297cxt9a4k7k-wBrAUcHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9tZ217bbtvU4Yji9-OE5c_quuvu7Bjy4fPq9tr60vsJ_KtFfg5cEHSdrhps890=

Gear set up for general play, 74.3k dps, 5.3k ES, 75/75/82 resists. Running empowered wrath and anger, purity of elements with blood magic gem, haste + discipline + purity of lightning in prism guardian. If I had capped resists without purity of elements, I would run hatred. right now I prefer 82 max lightning resist though as 74k dps is enough to carry 6 man parties without much trouble.

[/quote]hm looked pretty nice but why arent you using the wrath anger and disci in prism get +1lvl and dropp the empower and run grace ? but there are many things to run i guess you like it more that way , i will update the guide later this week with 3 more versions ( mirrored belt and more defensiv rings with res etc and lioneys paw boots aswell will be rly interesting! atleast your not one of the persons who copys everything 1:1 i like that
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on May 20, 2014, 8:00:57 PM
Thanks for replying Alex. The reason I empower wrath and anger is that I lose 13K DPS if I don't (from 74k to 61k). Also I find grace kinda of weak, it gives me like 50% chance to evade which is the same as using my

I also spam

which puts me at 10k armor.

Looking forward to your updates and it's really nice that you experiment and spend so much time / effort / currency into optimizing this build!
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime

Died to reflect yesterday (@210k dps regular setup on LMP) so I've swapped over to GMP to lower my dps until I can get more phys dmg to cover it.

Single target damage setup (which I swap to for Atziri kill speed and Dom split farm - RF is too dangerous in mapping now as it puts dps into ohko to reflect range, but I still use it for Atziri map ofc) and I broke 400k.

Next step is finding a lvl4 Enhance (have x2 hitting 3 soon, but will buy if anybody has one for sale) and then going to have to rework my rings to get more accuracy. (still at 80% chance to hit :/ )

Past that, going to prep for moving to a snapshot free version for running after next month. (probably start on Prism Guardian setup at first - would like to find room for Empower but not sure if it'll work out.)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Died to reflect yesterday (@210k dps regular setup on LMP) so I've swapped over to GMP to lower my dps until I can get more phys dmg to cover it.

Single target damage setup (which I swap to for Atziri kill speed and Dom split farm - RF is too dangerous in mapping now as it puts dps into ohko to reflect range, but I still use it for Atziri map ofc) and I broke 400k.

Next step is finding a lvl4 Enhance (have x2 hitting 3 soon, but will buy if anybody has one for sale) and then going to have to rework my rings to get more accuracy. (still at 80% chance to hit :/ )

Past that, going to prep for moving to a snapshot free version for running after next month. (probably start on Prism Guardian setup at first - would like to find room for Empower but not sure if it'll work out.)

Can you show current gear/tree plz?
IGN: MsAnnoyance
I see no point in "optimizing" the build to work without snapshotting (except for proving that "I can do that"). Game will change significantly when new leagues start and snapshotting is removed so it's not like you are thinking ahead.
Less auras = less power (either defense or offense) and snapshotting is not that time-consuming.
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
Game will change significantly when new leagues start and snapshotting is removed
If snapshot gets removed that doesnt mean that we cannot cast auras on life it just means that we cannot cast extra auras and go throw the blood magic multiplier , and thinking ahead is always good getting used to not have 10 auras and only run 6 same with the dmg and es , i am aware that they probably gonna change the passiv tree and i cant do anything against that but i can do everything else preper my self get all the gear possible and keep everthing perfectly updated , not mutch do do anyways , and i can tell you 1 this build is still gonna be the best build ingame its just the fact that LOWLIFE with coe and a 2,0 dagger is just to good the only thing they can do is remove it from the game (what i dont think will happen)
Every Class 100
They could nerf PA, blood rage, dagger/crit nodes, etc. into the ground :)
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Last edited by KiPad on May 21, 2014, 5:06:26 PM
"
KiPad wrote:
They could nerf PA, blood rage, dagger/crit nodes, etc. into the ground :)

They're probs gunna make it so if you have shavs and coe equipped and you cast blood rage, your client instantly crashes and deletes your account.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info