[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Mamoux wrote:
WOW is all I can say. I play with some of the best players in game and nothing I mean nothing comes close to the kill speed of this build. I was working my way to level 100 easily with a soul tasker aegis build, and switched over ASAP when I hit level 98. It is not an easy build or cheap, but IMO the BEST build. Love it, hate it, and/or be jelly of it because I think Fyndel broke the code. God job man.
thx!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
Lo and behold, a damn Vaal orb actually hits for once.

And it was beautiful.

Not sure if there's room for RF setup once snapshotting is gone (right now I just stick my IC/EC in red slots replacing Reduced Mana/Empower after auras are on) but either way happy to get the oh so rare perfect result. :)
dont wanna turn you down but +1lvl is way better ^^ 1% more compared to 2% increase

Are you sure? The wiki has it listed as a 1% increase from lvl20 to lvl21. (whereas 3% quality is a 2.25% increase)

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
Lo and behold, a damn Vaal orb actually hits for once.

And it was beautiful.

Not sure if there's room for RF setup once snapshotting is gone (right now I just stick my IC/EC in red slots replacing Reduced Mana/Empower after auras are on) but either way happy to get the oh so rare perfect result. :)
dont wanna turn you down but +1lvl is way better ^^ 1% more compared to 2% increase

Are you sure? The wiki has it listed as a 1% increase from lvl20 to lvl21. (whereas 3% quality is a 2.25% increase)

Quality is better, still it's not level 21 AND 23% quality, vendor it :D
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Roger that, vendoring now. :(
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Roger that, vendoring now. :(
+1 lvl gives you MORE not increase
Every Class 100

"

No lvl is better it gives you MORE spell dmg , quality only gives you increased , increased is addedtiv , more is multiplicativ
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on May 19, 2014, 8:45:00 AM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Here's the thing - the attack speed is utterly critical to have on it. (same as where ele buzzsaw gets its damage ie) because our auras look like this (per hit)

Spoiler

Yours is definitely a better ele dagger - and the thing with ele dagger is you want as much aps as possible. (again, think of the foils they use for the pure ele builds) The lightning damage on mine was the Regal roll, and if I'd had it eternaled I would not have kept it. Oh well :(

The 8.35% crit on mine puts me at 91% crit chance, only slightly below cap - I could cap out in tree but I don't mind missing the 4% for now until I upgrade dagger to perfection. (partocularly if you use Critical Weakness - which is a very good option if your dps isn't truly sky high yet)

So we can fix the crit chance - but there's nothing we can do about the attack speed because that doesn't have a cap that we can reach like the crit. (more aps is ALL UPSIDE for us these days thanks to our gloves coming with the latest mod "Everything you do is supported by a FREE SOULTAKER. With love, GGG."

LOL OK - I guess I didn't mention that I'm not anywhere near this caliber. I'm using a 5L Solaris Lorica to do a budget version of this build - don't even have Crown of Eyes yet, never mind Shav's or Acuity. Right now I'm rocking something like 60% Crit using that dagger and with 5 PCs up, so I have plenty of room to upgrade there still. Yes, at the extreme top end the picture changes, but for where I am right now I get much more out of the Crit than a little more attack speed. Especially since sustaining Mana is a enough of a bitch as it is.

On a side note - with my gear (linked below) and a budget of 6-8ex, what would be a good upgrade? Still pretty far from being able to afford CoE/Shav/Acuity... should I keep saving, or spend it on a Auxium? Problem with Auxium is that it leaves me pretty short on Cold Res.

Spoiler
"
SorakPoE wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Here's the thing - the attack speed is utterly critical to have on it. (same as where ele buzzsaw gets its damage ie) because our auras look like this (per hit)

Spoiler

Yours is definitely a better ele dagger - and the thing with ele dagger is you want as much aps as possible. (again, think of the foils they use for the pure ele builds) The lightning damage on mine was the Regal roll, and if I'd had it eternaled I would not have kept it. Oh well :(

The 8.35% crit on mine puts me at 91% crit chance, only slightly below cap - I could cap out in tree but I don't mind missing the 4% for now until I upgrade dagger to perfection. (partocularly if you use Critical Weakness - which is a very good option if your dps isn't truly sky high yet)

So we can fix the crit chance - but there's nothing we can do about the attack speed because that doesn't have a cap that we can reach like the crit. (more aps is ALL UPSIDE for us these days thanks to our gloves coming with the latest mod "Everything you do is supported by a FREE SOULTAKER. With love, GGG."

LOL OK - I guess I didn't mention that I'm not anywhere near this caliber. I'm using a 5L Solaris Lorica to do a budget version of this build - don't even have Crown of Eyes yet, never mind Shav's or Acuity. Right now I'm rocking something like 60% Crit using that dagger and with 5 PCs up, so I have plenty of room to upgrade there still. Yes, at the extreme top end the picture changes, but for where I am right now I get much more out of the Crit than a little more attack speed. Especially since sustaining Mana is a enough of a bitch as it is.

On a side note - with my gear (linked below) and a budget of 6-8ex, what would be a good upgrade? Still pretty far from being able to afford CoE/Shav/Acuity... should I keep saving, or spend it on a Auxium? Problem with Auxium is that it leaves me pretty short on Cold Res.

Spoiler

auxium is a luxury. Work on getting a crown as fast as possible if you want to keep doing this build. Also, for your gear level, I would recommend flubby's build and spectral throw setup.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
SorakPoE wrote:

Spoiler

With your budget, there ain't much to do - the only thing I can suggest is replace the helm with one that has similar ES but also resists - that will give you more leeway to replace the gloves with Maligaro's, replace Victory Band, it's trashy (maybe pick up more res there)

At the start of the league, I had a setup that was 200 MF to farm currency, you might want to think about that as well.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 19, 2014, 3:05:31 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
SorakPoE wrote:

Spoiler

With your budget, there ain't much to do - the only thing I can suggest is replace the helm with one that has similar ES but also resists - that will give you more leeway to replace the gloves with Maligaro's, replace Victory Band, it's trashy (maybe pick up more res there)

At the start of the league, I had a setup that was 200 MF to farm currency, you might want to think about that as well.

Wouldn't replacing the helm be counter-productive to the next large upgrade, which is getting CoE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info