[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
MOUNTIANGIANT wrote:
well wouldnt a leech amulet with 6%life leech instead of accuracy rating much safer build? and that way it doesnt require atziri gloves I"m leveling up a scion and I"m thinking of this build
but I dont have that* many ex to buy mirrored dagger+coe+6Lshav and addional atzri gloves
ehm accuracy is suffix and leech is prefix so that wouldnt work out , i mean if you get a amulet with 6leech 2 rings with 2 leech and 4leech coe the gloves are not needed AT ALL but getting all that will come to the same cost then buying the gloves its your decicision what you wanna do , be sure you have enogh gear if you wanna try the not snapshot that requires ALOT of gear and is manly for the fix in 2 months aka july so you have plenty of time to farm
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Prodigious wrote:
Possible to build this on a Witch? Assuming same gear.
witch is scatchy could be effected by alot of nerfs wouldnt risk it , the dmg from witches is low compared to other classes aswell but tanky as hell
Every Class 100
"
are 2x tamings still viable for the non cheating / snapshot version?
Also what alternative gloves can be used to Atziris?

Thanks in advance
hmmm i mean if the rest looks like my gear yes but if you have problems with taminigs already the no snapshot version isnt rly ideal , try to get ones with int or es rather int cause thats a suffix meaning you can get more dmg :)
Every Class 100
About mirrored daggers, would you say it's still better to mirror loath bane / honour etcher over flubby's eagle thirst once it hits standard? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812152

Eagle thirst probably gives more dps but less leech, so it's a tough call. Probably have to always run life leech gem with this dagger, while with the physical ones you can skip it.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
About mirrored daggers, would you say it's still better to mirror loath bane / honour etcher over flubby's eagle thirst once it hits standard? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812152

Eagle thirst probably gives more dps but less leech, so it's a tough call. Probably have to always run life leech gem with this dagger, while with the physical ones you can skip it.
In my eyes eagle thirst is vendor worthy i dont see any use in it for endgame , but i dont wanna start a fight here or something there is a reason why there are 2 guides hes the one using the ele version and i am using the phys version hope you dont take it to serious ofc its not vendor but you know what i mean
Every Class 100
Heil fyndel, GODSLAYER! Free bump for this gent, GG!
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
WOW is all I can say. I play with some of the best players in game and nothing I mean nothing comes close to the kill speed of this build. I was working my way to level 100 easily with a soul tasker aegis build, and switched over ASAP when I hit level 98. It is not an easy build or cheap, but IMO the BEST build. Love it, hate it, and/or be jelly of it because I think Fyndel broke the code. God job man.
bump for FF
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
Lo and behold, a damn Vaal orb actually hits for once.

And it was beautiful.

Not sure if there's room for RF setup once snapshotting is gone (right now I just stick my IC/EC in red slots replacing Reduced Mana/Empower after auras are on) but either way happy to get the oh so rare perfect result. :)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
Lo and behold, a damn Vaal orb actually hits for once.

And it was beautiful.

Not sure if there's room for RF setup once snapshotting is gone (right now I just stick my IC/EC in red slots replacing Reduced Mana/Empower after auras are on) but either way happy to get the oh so rare perfect result. :)
dont wanna turn you down but +1lvl is way better ^^ 1% more compared to 2% increase
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info