snapshotting with blood magic mask is still snapshotting failfish
what do you mean ? i am not using a blood magic mask atm :o
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
snapshotting with blood magic mask is still snapshotting failfish
what do you mean ? i am not using a blood magic mask atm :o

Hey, have you moved to using Honour Etcher full time now? (it's linked solely in the updated gear build)

I won't be mirroring either until Ambush ends and this guy moves over but I'd be interested what works better for you in the updated no snapshot build - the aps on Loathe Bane or the crit/acc on Etcher.

afaik in most cases Loathe Bane gives a better tooltip (very slightly) but Honour Etcher is actually slightly better in actual practice. (due to how long you need to stand there spamming for the 0.01% atk speed to even out to a full extra attack)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Over 7k ES with prism guardian, nice. Now I wish we have ambusher with spell damage so you could compensate spell damage loss ;)

Dat boots is OP though :P
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Been doing a build similar to this because I found this dagger:

(Since it's currently lacking in much physical damage, I forego Hatred)

Question - is that dagger worth yolo Exalt, or Eternal/Exalt? When I check on poe.xyz filtering for Daggers with 1.8+ attack speed and 9+ Crit, this is arguably the second best out there behind Flubby's mirror service dagger (not the fastest, but highest crit and has decent Elemental damage) and it only has a prefix slot left, so the odds of hitting a useful roll are very high. However the pricing for such high end daggers seems to be all over the place so it's hard for me to tell if it's worth it...
"
SorakPoE wrote:

Question - is that dagger worth yolo Exalt, or Eternal/Exalt? When I check on poe.xyz filtering for Daggers with 1.8+ attack speed and 9+ Crit, this is arguably the second best out there behind Flubby's mirror service dagger (not the fastest, but highest crit and has decent Elemental damage) and it only has a prefix slot left, so the odds of hitting a useful roll are very high. However the pricing for such high end daggers seems to be all over the place so it's hard for me to tell if it's worth it...

The base is what lets it down the most, I've seen plenty better daggers on Ambush linked around on Ambusher base.

The thing is about your prefix is even if most of them are useful, phys requires at least 2 prefixes to be effective (a flat and a percentage) so if it rolled phys the best thing that could happen is your mana leech would be better.

Your best bet is probably rolling spell damage or a flat ele roll/WED but I would have started with an Ambusher base with the same rolls. Spell damage is the best but it's rare and I doubt you would hit it and be left with a dagger that was worth the investment.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 17, 2014, 12:31:23 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
SorakPoE wrote:

The base is what lets it down the most, I've seen plenty better daggers on Ambush linked around on Ambusher base.

The thing is about your prefix is even if most of them are useful, phys requires at least 2 prefixes to be effective (a flat and a percentage) so if it rolled phys the best thing that could happen is your mana leech would be better.

Your best bet is probably rolling spell damage or a flat ele roll/WED but I would have started with an Ambusher base with the same rolls.

This was a drop, so nothing I can do about the base.
"
SorakPoE wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
SorakPoE wrote:

Your best bet is probably rolling spell damage or a flat ele roll/WED but I would have started with an Ambusher base with the same rolls.

This was a drop, so nothing I can do about the base.

I would not continue the craft - the base limits its potential severely and it is already a decent ele dagger. There are only a few mods left that would affect it so it would be very expensive to get them. (for not a huge upside)

Fwiw there are quite a few really good daggers on Ambush now they just aren't listed other than Eagle Thirst being up for mirror - Flubby has his Eagle Thirst + there are some mirrors of it, Leppas old dagger Soul Etcher is very good as well. There is a half done Tyrannical dagger with almost perfect t1 mods floating around but the crafter went broke and it's not for sale.

Personally I'm on

Depending how much I play in the next month (I'll be moving to a mirrored dagger once the char hits Standard) I may take a shot at getting lucky with

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
are 2x tamings still viable for the non cheating / snapshot version?
Also what alternative gloves can be used to Atziris?

Thanks in advance
IGN Soultakerr
Possible to build this on a Witch? Assuming same gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info