[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
dagoncrowgg wrote:
Yo alex, I know you said I should probably get the amulet or dagger as ym next gear upgrade, but do you think buying some of the atziri gloves would be a better thing to do instead?

Getting atziri gloves right now isn't the best choice economically speaking. They are losing value very fast, they'll probably be half the current price in a few weeks. It's very tempting because they are insane but I think it's smarter to wait.

Agree. Also the fact that if he can mirror either Loathe Bane and/or the amulet he can probably get through uber a few times and nab his own pair of gloves.

Aside - that may not actually be possible, not sure what the cost of an uber run is in standard atm. I failed my first Ambush uber attempt the other day (didn't have the defense setup needed to make it past the 3, Vaals were easy and Atziri will be easy; those 3 are HARD) but it only cost me 15ex for the attempt. Farming his own gloves may be prohibitive on standard.

I think hopes are still going for around 30ex on standard. Gloves are 150ex but have a hard time selling at this price.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
dagoncrowgg wrote:
Yo alex, I know you said I should probably get the amulet or dagger as ym next gear upgrade, but do you think buying some of the atziri gloves would be a better thing to do instead?
just mirror the dagger , after the dagger get the gloves should be enogh time to wait then amulet with spell dmg instead of leech (both from the same guy anyways) saves you remirroring cause gloves are fucking op!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
In the glove tree, I noticed you dropped iron reflex. Is it really not worth it? Do you find your lack of armour a problem in end game mapping?
IGN: Ciridae
Professional Banana Thrower
"
argetlam134 wrote:
In the glove tree, I noticed you dropped iron reflex. Is it really not worth it? Do you find your lack of armour a problem in end game mapping?
the gloves have a little bit of armour and i rly dont like the path to iron reflexes , its rly like a skill thing playing without iron reflex you have to be aware what your doing meaning using the granite flask at the right moment or knowing when not to attack into a crit weaknessed vunerbility phys reflect monster , but if you rly wanna just play eyes closed i would say you need iron reflex but if you wanna min max your dmg dont take iron reflexs.
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on May 13, 2014, 1:30:44 AM
"
"
argetlam134 wrote:
the gloves have a little bit of armour and i rly dont like the path to iron reflexes , its rly like a skill thing playing without iron reflex you have to be aware what your doing meaning using the granite flask at the right moment or knowing when not to attack into a crit weaknessed vunerbility phys reflect monster , but if you rly wanna just play eyes closed i would say you need iron reflex but if you wanna min max your dmg dont take iron reflexs.

Well, while Alex is somewhat right, you should keep in mind he is lvl 100, so loosing XP is not that big to him :)

I dropped IR at lvl 96, leveled to 97 without it, its fine, though you should be careful on phy reflect maps, I personally switch to LL instead of WED and GMP instead of LMP, spam granite, also I have less DPS nodes and more ES nodes, so I have 8400 ES (should be 9k but one ring suck) and still it scary to see how ES is jumping up and down. But after all, you have eyes and brain, nothing is set in the stone.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
after 1 week of thinking and searching i was able to make the build with 0 snapshot , ye you heared it right 0 snapshot , killed uber with it and tried the hardest shit everything easy , we lost about 9k dps and aroun 1,2 k es i thought it gonna be more but no thats all i lost , will update the guide soon with the no snapshot update ( needs alot of gear to workout properply though) or the es lose would be to much
Every Class 100
crafting Bis boots at the moment for snapshot nerf so we can midigate the ES loose , already at 5 t1
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on May 14, 2014, 6:02:39 PM
"
crafting Bis boots at the moment for snapshot nerf so we can midigate the ES loose , already at 5 t1

For true BiS you'll have to get it to 6 t1, Divine to perfection then corrupt for +1 gems implicit :D

Un-mirrorable and could take 25-30 tries!
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"

For true BiS you'll have to get it to 6 t1, Divine to perfection then corrupt for +1 gems implicit :D

hehe btw the boots gonna have MS cause running in town without it makes my brain hurt hard lol but gonna have INT instead of light res , cant even believe that nobody crafted them on standart yet , shavs already got the light res :P
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on May 14, 2014, 6:23:36 PM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"

finished them!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey gave me around 800 es more then my rainbows problem solved ! gg
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info