[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Any tips for Uber? I did it couple times also failed couple times -_-.....
I usually use these auras : Herald of ice/Haste/Anger/Wrath/Discipline/PoE (resistances so bad ) /Vitality /Hatred.

Vaals - I try to down them both before they try to hide if i cant kill them until then im getting rekt Gem setup: Addit Acc/ST/ Faster Projec
Aura setup: Herald of ice/Haste/Anger/Wrath/Discipline/PoE /Herald of Ash /Hatred

Trio - Oh boy ... not sure what exacly to do here . SHould i kite them ? or just face tank and hope for instant ES Leech .
Gem setup: Addit Acc/ST/ Faster Projec
Aura setup: Herald of ice/Haste/Anger/Wrath/Discipline/PoE /Vitality /Hatred

Atziri - I got 6.1k ES i know its low but the spears tho almost 1 shotting me :O i stay in the middle of the splitting face and try to kill on of her mirrors . And tank the Flame blast with flasks .
Aura setup: Herald of ice/Haste/Anger/Wrath/Discipline/PoE /PoF /Hatred

I was thinking to use this gem setup for next try: Addit Acc/ST/ Faster Attack

Can i have some free tips Danke -_^

Gears: Trying to Change the Shield when get currency
Spoiler

Passive:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqiSwJbwnCyj6Kwos4S0fL281uUKjRnFHBkuuTLNQMFXWV8lZ81yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnC7cNVyqX3jf8aApILHgwmDtobRidOPRpJ9kyeVIJhvm7Wfy6KjpwinK6xmrKq0DLb3uJO5PsAawcXB88M6xp7KSth22RPZW9te2-ffit-_4Yjlz-kC6hjquuvu7Bjy4fba9zL46_no-tL7CQ==

TnX -_^
"
Atziri - I got 6.1k ES i know its low but the spears tho almost 1 shotting me :O i stay in the middle of the splitting face and try to kill on of her mirrors.

You can outrange the spear one, just stand on the other side of the room. Practice in normal atziri if necessary.
"

Spoiler

How do you have a 120% master crafted phys roll on your dagger? Or am I missing something? O_o

Edit: I'm assuming a flat phys roll and a hybrid phys/acc roll combines the two phys %'s into one.
Last edited by GGoldilocks on Oct 16, 2014, 10:31:29 PM
With new herald do you guys think Wrath Fang will get some love? Didnt saw yet what it will buff, so I dont know.
"
Any tips for Uber? I did it couple times also failed couple times -_-.....
I usually use these auras : Herald of ice/Haste/Anger/Wrath/Discipline/PoE (resistances so bad ) /Vitality /Hatred.

Vaals - I try to down them both before they try to hide if i cant kill them until then im getting rekt Gem setup: Addit Acc/ST/ Faster Projec
Aura setup: Herald of ice/Haste/Anger/Wrath/Discipline/PoE /Herald of Ash /Hatred

Trio - Oh boy ... not sure what exacly to do here . SHould i kite them ? or just face tank and hope for instant ES Leech .

Atziri - I got 6.1k ES i know its low but the spears tho almost 1 shotting me :O i stay in the middle of the splitting face and try to kill on of her mirrors . And tank the Flame blast with flasks .

Can i have some free tips Danke -_^

Spoiler

Passive:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqiSwJbwnCyj6Kwos4S0fL281uUKjRnFHBkuuTLNQMFXWV8lZ81yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnC7cNVyqX3jf8aApILHgwmDtobRidOPRpJ9kyeVIJhvm7Wfy6KjpwinK6xmrKq0DLb3uJO5PsAawcXB88M6xp7KSth22RPZW9te2-ffit-_4Yjlz-kC6hjquuvu7Bjy4fba9zL46_no-tL7CQ==

TnX -_^
you could swap herald of ash with purity of fire but thats all your gear is good enogh to do uber deathless for 2nd boss try to not facetank the rain and after the bitch is dead try to cite them into the right corner of the map and just kill them the order for those doesnt rly matter and press your bleed removal flask 24/7 so you dont die to that maybe get abit more es like 7k~ but your gear isnt the problem i think try to practice more in normal ah and i would use discipline in the boots and no anger would gain alot more es
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"

yeah, i dont recommend using faster proj for atziri/trio. either use additional accuracy or phys proj attack dmg(for more leech).
also, the use of vaal haste/discipline will make the trio significantly easier.

HI evryone i was decide to made this build since i was always dream aboute low life st now i think i can do that but i need your help with some question so : i got 91 lvl ranger ( 92 i some days ) i can buy shavo ofc but its 6 link for start its necessery ? next i can take coe and for example bino or other dager but question aboute shield to coe its rapthit globe titanium shield wil work with coe good ? i got 2 in stash so why not to use them if its good pls help cose my currency to do this build its not awesome oo i forgot do i realy need +1 rainbowstride ?
"
Shecutor wrote:
HI evryone i was decide to made this build since i was always dream aboute low life st now i think i can do that but i need your help with some question so : i got 91 lvl ranger ( 92 i some days ) i can buy shavo ofc but its 6 link for start its necessery ? next i can take coe and for example bino or other dager but question aboute shield to coe its rapthit globe titanium shield wil work with coe good ? i got 2 in stash so why not to use them if its good pls help cose my currency to do this build its not awesome oo i forgot do i realy need +1 rainbowstride ?
a 6l shavs can be rly handy especially when your gear isnt optimal maybe even use a lifeleech gem as 6l i wouldnt save on that cause one day you need it anyways , about coe and rathpith you should consider dropping coe and use a good ES helmet with a good ES shield it will be way easier for you to get decent items they are alot cheaper without perfect spelldmg gear aka shield coe doesnt rly help you , try to master craft a dagger with alterations and hope you get a bit lucky shouldn cost you more then 10ex and would better and cheaper then a binos , about rainbows it gives you alot of dmg but is not necessarry would have to see your gear to decide , important are rings with %es and accuracy+wed if you can find those your set
Every Class 100
"
"
Shecutor wrote:
a 6l shavs can be rly handy especially when your gear isnt optimal maybe even use a lifeleech gem as 6l i wouldnt save on that cause one day you need it anyways , about coe and rathpith you should consider dropping coe and use a good ES helmet with a good ES shield it will be way easier for you to get decent items they are alot cheaper without perfect spelldmg gear aka shield coe doesnt rly help you , try to master craft a dagger with alterations and hope you get a bit lucky shouldn cost you more then 10ex and would better and cheaper then a binos , about rainbows it gives you alot of dmg but is not necessarry would have to see your gear to decide , important are rings with %es and accuracy+wed if you can find those your set

Big thx man now i think i know what to do you say you must see gear but i dont get it now i youst start my project must sell 1 char items and i think 1 i buy shav and made it 6 link i wil link all when i wil be redy with gear then i wil respect my ranger

edit
1 more asq why not use auxium ?
Last edited by Shecutor on Oct 19, 2014, 5:21:54 AM
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
"
Shecutor wrote:

Big thx man now i think i know what to do you say you must see gear but i dont get it now i youst start my project must sell 1 char items and i think 1 i buy shav and made it 6 link i wil link all when i wil be redy with gear then i wil respect my ranger

edit
1 more asq why not use auxium ?
to hard to cap res and gets less good with big es pool and we got crit recharge dispel frozen flask making it almost usless for the investment it needs
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info