Actually you can start around 88, if you want to ^^
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
stricker468 wrote:
Hey, I'm at level 54 and I find leveling or staying even staying alive difficult. Is there an alternate setup I should use for leveling? I use the magnate to just get to the str rquirements.

Fyndel should really add a section in this build that says do not touch this build unless level 90.

Very true. In reply to the guy trying to level with this build, its brutal and pretty difficult. The only way to level as it is speccing into some life nodes but even then you can't run many auras and your DPS is meh. Once you hit around 70 you can play the mana setup and then around 87~ I respecced to BM. No matter what leveling as this is hard and not recommended as the build doesn't really even shine until later 80s-early 90s.
Last edited by AgonyEvolved on Oct 15, 2014, 8:11:14 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
make a picture for that pleas so people start above 90 like say only possible with 90+ and do a nice picture
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
stricker468 wrote:
Hey, I'm at level 54 and I find leveling or staying even staying alive difficult. Is there an alternate setup I should use for leveling? I use the magnate to just get to the str rquirements.

Fyndel should really add a section in this build that says do not touch this build unless level 90.

u can fully run it with 75 if u got acuity
before that use coc with a crit aps ambusher or equal

reave works also gr8
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Oct 15, 2014, 8:25:40 AM

try #2
Last edited by Chundadragon on Oct 15, 2014, 11:34:42 AM
Hi Fyndel and Chundadragon.
I need some advices from experienced player. Could you guys suggest me a build that can lvling really fast to lvl 85-90 ? 90 regret orbs are not problem.
Many thanks.
"
maplehell wrote:
Hi Fyndel and Chundadragon.
I need some advices from experienced player. Could you guys suggest me a build that can lvling really fast to lvl 85-90 ? 90 regret orbs are not problem.
Many thanks.

flameblast if u want to go rly quick

otherwise you can do any life spectral build like phys crit
"
Chundadragon wrote:

try #2
gfg added
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Specced my lvl 90 Witch on Standard yesterday and borrowed a mates 6L Shavs to play about with and steam rolled normal Atziri. Might have to try Uber soon :) Love this build Thx Fyndel :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info