Ceratoidei wrote:
Check Chundras Phys Crit ST, but even 10ex will be hard

Dagger 2ex
5l Coil 3ex
Jewellery 2-3ex
Malignaros 1ex
Rats Nest + Boots 1ex

Could work :)

Probably even cheaper, i payed 1 ex for a 265 DPS 8.4 crit 2.02 APS dagger.
You can purchase a decent pair of maligaros for about 20c now, just paid 32~ for a 36% pair.
Depending on how perfect you aim for your jewelry you might be able to pay under half an ex if lucky.
5L coil is like 2 ex im pretty sure.
Rats nest also tanked in price it seems so yea, depending on what you look for you might be able to get everything for like 7-8 ex if you follow chundras
Last edited by AgonyEvolved on Oct 11, 2014, 2:23:44 PM
Thanks for the quick response on the Crown of eyes PA question. You guys are always on it :)
hey, you may have answered this already but I didn't read all 190 pages of this post, how is it with BM that you can continually cast without killing yourself, I don't see any life regen on gear and I don't see you always life flasking, and I don't see life gain on hit, so what causes you to not die when you BM ST?
"
joemcloe wrote:
hey, you may have answered this already but I didn't read all 190 pages of this post, how is it with BM that you can continually cast without killing yourself, I don't see any life regen on gear and I don't see you always life flasking, and I don't see life gain on hit, so what causes you to not die when you BM ST?

You won't kill yourself with BM, you will stop casting if you got no life left, I believe he's using vitality to get some regen.
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
ill try running vitality this may solve my problem
"
joemcloe wrote:
ill try running vitality this may solve my problem

He also has the carnage wheel by mara (4 lg oh and 30 lok, he also is using a surgeons life flask so it also helps to sustain your life. He also has the shaper node which is 1% life regen.
I'm playing this currently on rampage and can vouch that if you go tryhard and spam your life flasks 24/7 you can drop carnage wheel and shaper (7 points) and drop herald of ash for vitality and still empower your wrath/anger and only lose minimal DPS (I lost about 700 tooltip but gained like 9k from the respec. Put my crit from 70.7 to 93.8 since I took disemboweling and the one handed crit below RT. Makes it super easy to charge my life flasks for constant spam. Hopefully this helps you from another perspective:)
got a new upgrad guys :D
hypeeee thx to Andybr for selling to me
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hey, I'm at level 54 and I find leveling or staying even staying alive difficult. Is there an alternate setup I should use for leveling? I use the magnate to just get to the str rquirements.
"
stricker468 wrote:
Hey, I'm at level 54 and I find leveling or staying even staying alive difficult. Is there an alternate setup I should use for leveling? I use the magnate to just get to the str rquirements.

Fyndel should really add a section in this build that says do not touch this build unless level 90.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
stricker468 wrote:

Fyndel should really add a section in this build that says do not touch this build unless level 90.
added
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info