Open Beta Registration

Just made an account but I did not click to join beta to do it I used the regular one at the left side of the screen and now the beta registration button is not there. So did it put me in when I made the account with out the beta button?
Just by registering for an account you have singed up for Closed Beta. Currently that is a slated for August. There will be many members getting access so just hold out a couple weeks. I recommend watching the class videos, read the FAQ thread, and read about the lore of the game.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
Thanks.
No problem and welcome to the forums :)
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
Welcome aboard and get ready for the beta!
"You Cant Tame The Beast"

Welcome aboard friend!!
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
I think Chris will invite people which write on forums and have experience in games.
He won't invite people which register in 1.08.2011 and have 0 post on forum i guess.
Last edited by Yason on Jul 17, 2011, 1:03:39 PM
I think it is not properly selected on the basis of people who have more posts. It's not much to anyone or write dozens of posts and about his vast experience in the games can write each.
I don't think the CB invites will be very much related to activity and ideas on the forums. For alpha invites it seems that it was based on that, but they'll probably just randomly allocate amongst people who have posted at all, and then people who have accounts but no posts.

It's too much for them to try sort through everyone to add hundreds of people to beta.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
Zidjian wrote:
Just by registering for an account you have singed up for Closed Beta. Currently that is a slated for August.

August cant come soon enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info