[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

"
Br4kkus wrote:
Great tool!

Sadly the new " Unique Collection Tab " does not work for me. Do i make something wrong or is it the new kind of tab?

Update (bad news):

So I purchased one of these tabs so that I could look into the issue. It turns out there isn't much Looty can do to handle it without having to write scraping code as best I can tell.

Basically the items in that tab aren't sent over the network, the spot where they should be added is just an empty array. It may be a bug or just something they didn't implement yet.

If GGG starts filling in that field then the tabs will work. I am a bit disappointed I purchased a unique collection tab to try it out and I'm not going to use it.

bummer
maybe a litte hint for the unique stash.

you can see an manage them from
"my account" > "Stashes" > "Unique Stash in XY League - Unicate"

There it is also possible to adjust the share Settings, for example only share Body Armor and things like that.

The way you acces your stash normaly always show an empty tab.
Last edited by McGamb_DE on Apr 30, 2019, 1:40:37 AM
"
maybe a litte hint for the unique stash.

you can see an manage them from
"my account" > "Stashes" > "Unique Stash in XY League - Unicate"

There it is also possible to adjust the share Settings, for example only share Body Armor and things like that.

The way you acces your stash normaly always show an empty tab.

Yeah unfortunately the page at "my account" > "stashes" ... on the site only dumps the items out as HTML, it doesn't have the json formatted information on them as best I can tell. Which means looty would need to have a bunch of code written to scrape that.

Personally, I ended up just moving all my uniques back into normal tabs, so I don't plan to add anything for scraping it to looty.

I might add something to looty to emulate per-item type / class views visually.
My rough idea is to have sliders on the left and then have the items visually appear in a space to the right in a series of cells. I'd make the state of those sliders be encoded in the url so that you can bookmark them and quickly view into them.
Last edited by bjax on Apr 30, 2019, 10:30:31 PM
Thanks , i can now finnaly export my stash to csv, yay.

Some questions:

Are you displayer raw data?
Because all my Flask and

say TypeName = UNKNOWN.

And there are some Skills with "?" Sockets for Example
"
Thanks , i can now finnaly export my stash to csv, yay.

Some questions:

Are you displayer raw data?
Because all my Flask and
Unavailable
Unavailable

say TypeName = UNKNOWN.

And there are some Skills with "?" Sockets for Example
Unavailable

The typenames are manually created from a series of if-else blocks. I don't think I have any talismans, so that is why that is unknown. I have some divine vessels so I'll probably fix that at some point.

The sockets for skill gems is another hack, I couldn't find a think that indicated the color, so looty guesses the color based on whichever attribute has the highest requirement. If the gem doesn't have any attribute requirements listed then it just falls back to ?.

Last edited by bjax on May 6, 2019, 1:06:38 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Trying to use this tool again after about a year. Nothing loads except the top bar (no items). Do I have to reset it or something? (Settings doesnt load either)
Just a thought, but, would it be possible to get a timer to estimate how long it'll take to load my data? i'd like to know whether i can just grab a sammich, or if i should go rebuild the engine in the tractor?
"
Takuwind wrote:
Trying to use this tool again after about a year. Nothing loads except the top bar (no items). Do I have to reset it or something? (Settings doesnt load either)

Probably easiest to just uninstall and re-install if you haven't tried that already. Also make sure you are logged into pathoexile.com in the browser with the extension. You could also try the firefox version if you are using chrome or the chrome version if you are using firefox.

Also pressing F12 will show the console, if you take a screenshot / copy paste what it says, there I can check it out.
"
MysticTheurge wrote:
Just a thought, but, would it be possible to get a timer to estimate how long it'll take to load my data? i'd like to know whether i can just grab a sammich, or if i should go rebuild the engine in the tractor?

That's a good idea. Though it might take me a while to implement it.

Until then, If you press refresh/tabs again after doing a full reload, it will show the tabs as they load (turning from red to white), the speed of the refresh is constant (GGG throttles upadtes to X tabs / minute), so you could take your total number of tabs, how long it has been so far, and how many it has completed and guesstimate how long it will take in total.
Last edited by bjax on May 26, 2019, 10:14:20 PM
Last edited by bjax on Jun 2, 2019, 12:58:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info