[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

Great tool!

Sadly the new " Unique Collection Tab " does not work for me. Do i make something wrong or is it the new kind of tab?
I am guessing that they are sending the items that in that tab in a way that looty doesn't understand.

I haven't played in quite a while and don't have the Unique Collection Tab (Though it looks awesome) so I don't have any way to test it out and fix it up.
Last edited by bjax on Apr 22, 2019, 1:03:32 PM
Hi,
would it be possible to add support for Playstation accounts?
"
Hi,
would it be possible to add support for Playstation accounts?

Hmmm, It might be, but I am not sure, is there a way to access your stash on the website with your playstation account?
Is there a way to see lab enchants or do a search for specific words? Thanks!
bjax ,
yes i can acces stash like the normal accounts.
and i can Link items
with linkItem location= Stash1 league= Synthesis x 23 y 0 for example

i can use a fork from Flenst of procurment, he puts a "&realm=sony" between "league=" and "tabs=" (or "account=")

I dont know if it is that easy but it works there...
Last edited by McGamb_DE on Apr 25, 2019, 1:36:19 AM
Thank you for making a firefox version. it was pretty much the only reason i had chrome even installed on my computer.
"
bjax ,
yes i can acces stash like the normal accounts.
and i can Link items
Unavailable
with linkItem location= Stash1 league= Synthesis x 23 y 0 for example

i can use a fork from Flenst of procurment, he puts a "&realm=sony" between "league=" and "tabs=" (or "account=")

I dont know if it is that easy but it works there...

Ok that is very helpful I think I know of a way that I can add it something that will work, you will have to:

1. Be logged into path of exile
2. goto settings in looty and enter your accountname & realm (which i'll add in the next release, and which will be sony)
Last edited by bjax on Apr 26, 2019, 3:27:42 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
themathwhiz wrote:
Is there a way to see lab enchants or do a search for specific words? Thanks!

I'm hoping to add a column that has all the text from the item to cover these types of use cases, since it will give looty a fallback for all the special cases, however there isn't anything like that at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info