[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

Dreamed tool and thank you!

I was lucky to find this tool and able to housekeep my 50+ stash tabs, thanks again :)
Just found this tool and thank you so much for it! No more hours of search through 50+ tabs :)
"
WIKARINA wrote:

"
bjax wrote:

Well the biggest issue with jewels is that I don't have the affixes for them. If I make something that will print out what looty fails to parse do you think you can post it in a bug report on github for me? Then I can add some regexes to take care of parsing them (or we can work out together which of the affixes you would like to have parsed).

Affixes are here: http://poeaffix.net/jw-all.html
have been using this tool for long time, i had found it by chance, but it is fast and easy. Very easy to find your items from different characters.

one suggestion, can you have form bit similar to poe trade to search through the inventory?
i absolutely love looty. thanks so much for this. it saves me so much time. such beautiful ;-; much wow ;-;
Seems it's broken ... possibly Cloud Flare issue.

Sucks I use this so often.
Working Again Hooray Awesome I Am Happy Again
this is pretty cool. However, I'm trying to search via % increase to energy shield but I'm not getting what I would expect to get.

for example, I have an item with 39% increased energy shield. But when I see it in Looty! the %ES is blank.

I expected to see 39.

my question is, is %ES not intended to show this stat? if not, which stat do I need to enable in order to search by % increased energy shield?

I am a returning player an downloaded the Tool again for Chrome. But I cant semm to make it work. Did it broke?
make sure you are logged into pathofexile.com when you try to use looty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info