[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

OK, tried logging in to PoE. Now the home page and settings page works. Nothing else does.
Great tool

But how can I search only for the existence of a suffix/prefix?
E.g. I want to find all rings with Life and Dex, at no matter how high or low it is.
Ok, I think I got it :)

Use 1+ in the value of a selected column, or there is some easier way?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Jul 21, 2018, 4:09:05 AM
I had an issue with items not showing up on search. Seems like they won't show up if they're in a premium tab that isn't set as public. Changing tab to public made the item appear though.

Just posting here in case anyone else faces the same issue.
Chris Wilson took my soul
"
Nishrek wrote:
Great tool

But how can I search only for the existence of a suffix/prefix?
E.g. I want to find all rings with Life and Dex, at no matter how high or low it is.
Ok, I think I got it :)

Use 1+ in the value of a selected column, or there is some easier way?

You should be able to type in >0 in the columns that's probably the easiest way I can think of.
"
DanutMS wrote:
I had an issue with items not showing up on search. Seems like they won't show up if they're in a premium tab that isn't set as public. Changing tab to public made the item appear though.

Just posting here in case anyone else faces the same issue.

I'm not doubting that, but it didn't use to be required. I wonder if GGG changed something in the API or it was a bug in Looty.

You can always try un-installing then re-installing to clear the cache out and see if that works.

Also double checking that you are logged into www.pathofexile.com is worth a shot.
"
Jaxx2theMaxx wrote:
Bjax can you scan other players stash with this tool?

The formats are similar but I never added that feature unfortunately.
"
XsinlifeX wrote:
is it outdated i don't see changes since 2016

Hey, if it ain't broke! :) It should still work. We've had to make a couple minor patches since then to keep it running, but otherwise everything should still be in the same place and working correctly.
"
bjax wrote:

I'm not doubting that, but it didn't use to be required. I wonder if GGG changed something in the API or it was a bug in Looty.

You can always try un-installing then re-installing to clear the cache out and see if that works.

Also double checking that you are logged into www.pathofexile.com is worth a shot.

I'm sure I was logged into the website, since the items did appear afterwards (they wouldn't load if I were not logged).

But I tried to replicate it now by moving an item from a public tab to a non-public one and it showed up on both cases. So I don't know what happened. Maybe the server just hadn't sent the info about my items and it had nothing to do with setting it to public or not, just that when I tried after setting it to public the data had been sent in the meantime (kinda weird since the items had been on standard for quite a while, but seems like the most plausible explanation).
Chris Wilson took my soul
"
DanutMS wrote:
"
bjax wrote:

I'm sure I was logged into the website, since the items did appear afterwards (they wouldn't load if I were not logged).

But I tried to replicate it now by moving an item from a public tab to a non-public one and it showed up on both cases. So I don't know what happened. Maybe the server just hadn't sent the info about my items and it had nothing to do with setting it to public or not, just that when I tried after setting it to public the data had been sent in the meantime (kinda weird since the items had been on standard for quite a while, but seems like the most plausible explanation).

Ok well glad it seems to be working now!
Hi, thanks for your work (again).

Something which is missing (or i don't find it if it already exists) is to be able to "ctrl-C" a line to import it directly in PathOfBuilding (through "create custom").

Today when otpimizing a character gear, i search my stash with Looty, note the tab & name of the item, launch the game, find that item in its tab, and ctrl-C it, then finally ctrl-V in PoB.
=> Being forced to go ingame is annoying as i usually optimize my gear offline.
If we could ctrl-C from looty, this would be a major QoL improvment :)

Regards.
SSF for ever :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info