[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

I am using Looty since last league and I am really happy with it and i have discovered a "Custom Score" column but I can't figure out how to customize the displayed score (google wasn't helpful either) - any hints?
Any plans to add newer currencies to the wealth page?
The 'Export Csv' function seems to have broken. I receive an error:

This site can’t be reached
The web page at blob:chrome-extension://ajfbfllpnpjkfibjekgcmbcgehbi/86ec2f3-6bd8-434-ad3-4a00936f19 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening all of a sudden?

I love this tool, it's amazing. Being able to export is even more useful. Thanks for any help!
Hello

Is this app still working? when i launch it i arrive at the front page with all option (Home, XP, Wealth ect ...) but nothing happen when i clic on one of them any idear?
Been having the same blank page problem :/
"
tonysipriano wrote:
The 'Export Csv' function seems to have broken. I receive an error:

This site can’t be reached
The web page at blob:chrome-extension://ajfbfllpnpjkfibjekgcmbcgehbi/86ec2f3-6bd8-434-ad3-4a00936f19 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening all of a sudden?

I love this tool, it's amazing. Being able to export is even more useful. Thanks for any help!

Hmm, I'm not sure what the cause is, but I am also seeing the issue. I haven't changed anything with the extension for quite a while so google must have changed something in chrome.
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

Is this app still working? when i launch it i arrive at the front page with all option (Home, XP, Wealth ect ...) but nothing happen when i clic on one of them any idear?

I'm not seeing that, maybe try logging in and out of the poe website, uninstalling / reinstalling the extension (or trying it in a different install of chrome if you have one)
Thanks for all the work on this extension!

I have a quick question, is there any way to filter items by shaped/elder/normal status?
"
bluegray wrote:
Thanks for all the work on this extension!

I have a quick question, is there any way to filter items by shaped/elder/normal status?

I'm not sure, do you have some items that have those characteristics that you can link in here? if it's easy i might be able to add it.
"
bjax wrote:
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

I'm not seeing that, maybe try logging in and out of the poe website, uninstalling / reinstalling the extension (or trying it in a different install of chrome if you have one)

Thanks for the answer, it work again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info