[Tool] Looty! Very fast stash search & XP tracking.

Hey guys I can't replicate the issue it seems to be working fine for me.

If anyone can post some logs from the developer tools to this ticket on github i'll take a look.

https://github.com/benjaminjackman/looty/issues/25

Things I'd suggest

1. Make sure you are logged in at pathofexile.com

2. Under refresh/tabs try doing Clear and Reload everything for these league from this server

3. Un/install reinstall looty.

Darn it have uninstalled refreshed Looty but No Go ... very Sad was using extensively for several years this utility was so great. An I am logged into POE when trying all options.

Would like it back very much.

We Need this !!!!
Can you check again to see if it's working? PetePete1984 uploaded a fix on github.
It works fine for me again, I just refreshed everything.
Thanks for the work
Best Festive season present I just got rechecked an is running an even smoother.

Thank you so much !!!!
Works fine for me!

Now that we are around league merging period, I would highly recommend this tool to anyone for effective stash tab management!
NICE!! This is seriously awesome! How have I never heard of this before?!
I started using this today, and just wanted to say thank you for the amazing work. It's really great for playing around with different builds on standard. I've spent so much time scrolling through all my stash tabs, should've started using this earlier.

I had a bit of trouble after the first time as it didn't seem to be updating my stash, but overriding the account name solved the issue.
Chris Wilson took my soul
I love this tool, so easy to search through my stash for the things I need. Thanks for all your hard work!
Is there a way to copy an item for the sake of quickly pasting it to PoB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info