IP and Account Banned without any reason since yday no reply, cant play!!!!

"
Here I am playing, deep in it as I have been all league. Suddenyl RNG landed me a badass quiver With 41-ED/38-CM/80+Life. I craft c-chance it and sit deciding if I want to yolo exalt 2 times or sell as is. Well either way I decided to list it right then.

Between the time I Refreshed and updated procurement, i tab back in to see im logged out. AND Banned?

Says Im banned for real money trading, please please show me a record of this. I grinded for everything I have, nothing store bought on my account

And on top of that Im pretty damn sure 98% of my best gear is self crafted.

++++++ The insane ammount of time played on my account in proportion to the ammount of currency ive burned

All should add up to a no life broke MFer with badass gear because he blew days and black holes full of alterations crafting gear

They won't show you records...tell you how you got caught and how to avoid it, needless to say that RMT is something that will get you banned.

It's something support take very seriously, and something they investigate very very thoroughly not only because it's quite hard to detect but because there is always some scum bag trying to say someone they don't like RMT'd.

Email support...wait and don't fucking necro posts
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info