IP and Account Banned without any reason since yday no reply, cant play!!!!

day 5 . fml
dont reply, i'm just like
Last edited by Testifbanned on Mar 12, 2014, 12:21:18 PM
From my personal experience, anytime you have to talk to the people that look into account related issues, the wait time is 4-5 days.. which blows me away its that long.
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
From my personal experience, anytime you have to talk to the people that look into account related issues, the wait time is 4-5 days.. which blows me away its that long.

Depends on the "account related" issue. Most account-related issues can quickly be solved by support directly (such as overwritten accounts, mutes, etc).

The things that take longer are things that involve "investigations".. because of the nature of the investigation, they need to make sure they are thorough in their inspection. They don't want to unban someone who SHOULD remain banned, just like they don't want to keep someone banned who didn't do anything wrong.

That process is pretty intensive and takes a good amount of time to complete. Add to that the backlog of investigations in cases where they have IP bans, etc... and it can get to be a little longer due to a small team and a LOT of work to be completed.
"
DuFFzbar wrote:

That's not true, I had an issue a couple of weeks ago which took a few minutes, in which we exchanged about 5 e-mails all together and my issue took less then 30 minutes to be fully resolved. I'm sorry you're having this OP, I understand your frustration but with the recent release of the expansions, the player base is much more active now and there's probably a backlog of tickets piling up now. I've been playing enough games to know that ranting about it in the forums will do no good to anyone, the only thing to do in this case is be patient to this manner and I'm sure they will help, I've had good experiences with support in the past over here. Simply pass the time in other manners now till this gets resolved, surely the world doesn't end if PoE is unplayable for a few days :P
I had the same problem i fucking play on a lan house in Brazil.
had 2 acc never use Hack Bot or shit. i pick diferent PCs and 4 some reason i got banned.
I sand a e-mail didnt get response.so they pick a IP ou mach and ban all?? so in my case a lot of dudes uses same pc in diferent hours and they ban all?
playn D3 souls now. and waiting 4 response.

The funny thing is that the chinese guys run 1000 bots, hacks chist to pick itnes and sell on internet...they dotn get ban... im sniffing a Mob here...
They do get banned in the same way you got banned. Some even pretend to be innocent and post here only to have somebody from GGG post that they investigated and the ban will remain. Sometimes they say they will remove the ban if the person was actually innocent. They only have a few people that can do these investigations so it takes time when 1000 Chinese botters say they were wrongly banned. You just have to be patient. Unless you are guilty. Then you should just stick with RoS where you will probably get away with it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
You are not alone ...
I wait since 6 days, my account , my son account, my mule.
All were banned.
I am an historical player with 200$ packs

No sound, no picture ( i don't know if this sentence exist in english)
Only drakier is here to encourage us :-)

We are supposed to not panic without be informed.

As suggested before buy D3 ROS or another game and wait

Regards
Christophe
POE addicted
Hello

I got the massage your IP has been banned i am confused and dont know why .
"
FR50 wrote:
Hello

I got the massage your IP has been banned i am confused and dont know why .

Stop necroing threads
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Meh
Last edited by HowdyDoodyYabooty on Oct 3, 2015, 1:45:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info