IP and Account Banned without any reason since yday no reply, cant play!!!!

Got IP and Account banned
Wrote support, they asked patience, there is a queue.
Ok, i waited, but 1 day is too much, i planned that on weekend that i can play, and i cant because of some stupid mistake, because I didnt violate any rule, didnt cheat or used any outside program, have no idea why was i just baned...they didnt tell me a reason..
Wrote second letter to support, they didnt reply...
You no work on weekend?
Its fcked up i'm an old member of poe, i just can get baned, i dont know for how long and why, no respond , can't do anything, and !if! i get unban, i'll only get "we're sorry for the mistake"...
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2016, 3:59:56 PM
ragebump
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
Got IP and Account banned

IP banned maybe, account banned...doesn't look like it, looks like you are posting from your old account which you would not be able to do if your account was banned, as for the IP ban...well support would need to investigate it before they do anything and yes that can take more than a day.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Yes i saw others on forum with red text "banned" or "on probation"
I dont have anything like that, its strange i can log on website, but in game it says:
"Login error. Your account has been banned by an administrator"

It happened like this:
I was playing with my lvl33 ambuch char, middle of fight, sudden dc, try to login, it says like "Your ip has been banned. If you think its a mistake contact support"
After some hours this message changed to acc ban.

Lol.
I am the poster
I created another account to test if I can log in game.
Tried to log with my original account back on site, now i'm banned there too...
Maybe i just didnt log out from website since i was banned...
not funny
Please contact support@grindinggear.com and our accounts investigation team will get back to you as soon as possible. They are currently backlogged by a few hundred emails unfortunately, I'm really sorry for any wait.
i just want to play:(
I had a daily routine combining work&gaming, now its hard:P
All the 500 emails are about cases which makes it impossible for players to play? Than ok.
"
Testifbanned wrote:
All the 500 emails are about cases which makes it impossible for players to play? Than ok.

No.. all the emails are support requests, and they are processed in the order they arrived. No one gets special treatment, and no one gets to the head of the line. Your issue is important to them and they will do whatever they can to fix it, but you need to email them and then be patient while they work on it (and all the others ahead of you).

You can't just walk into a bank and go past the line for the teller to go tell them that your ATM card stopped working and you need to withdraw your money immediately. There's a line you have to wait in, and when you get to the front of that line, they'll gladly help you with your problem.
"
Drakier wrote:
You can't just walk into a bank and go past the line for the teller to go tell them that your ATM card stopped working and you need to withdraw your money immediately. There's a line you have to wait in, and when you get to the front of that line, they'll gladly help you with your problem.

but i am able to sue the bank for all the losses i got, like we took vacation just to play and now we are ip banned for no reason. now we are going to fall behind our friends and in the ladder plus our vacation is wasted since we could not use it like we planned. its just sad that you wait a day without any other respond than "i will forward your issue to ...."
but like i said in my post.... all we can do is wait.
Last edited by xP0nYx on Mar 11, 2014, 11:46:05 AM
"
xP0nYx wrote:
but i am able to sue the bank for all the losses i got

In my example, there are no "losses" that you could sue the bank over. Your ATM card stopped working (reason unknown). You have to wait in line to get your ATM card fixed. Nothing you can sue the bank over since it's just as likely that your magnet strip on the ATM card got demagnetized.

My point is, there are people in line ahead of you. Sorry you're banned. Hopefully it was just a blanket ban and not an actual account ban on you (or someone in your household). GGG will investigate it when they can. Just be patient and wait.

Keep in mind that not only do they have a decently large queue of emails due to the release of the SotV patch, but ban investigations in general take a bit of time since the investigations team has to check on a lot of stuff. It's a few days process at least usually.

Again, you'll just have to wait it out and hope that you weren't actually doing something to get yourself banned. Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info