Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"

i dont thing is hard if they have large and strong team it's just one additional act, am really forward for not only one more act but for more zones too and the potential to change the monsters ratio in the zones of the game and the quantity of rares and uniques monsters like more than one unique in a zone and make items rotate so players can have better optimization in the inventory and stash tabs or even add more inventory tabs by purchasing or even by a little generous and let us have 3 more cause it's a bit annoying by having full inventory and running back to town every time and waste for reasons like these scrolls because u end up lucky pick up 4 rare or unique 8 slot shields u dont want to let them in the zone for various reasons and consider the fact please making the overall stash tabs prices cheaper rather than have to everytime pop up and down the prices with discounts or changing the default price.... i mean c'on guys it is 180 points the 6 regular tabs if i want 100 simple tabs lets just say 102 to be more accurate (which even this number is not enough)...for 102 regular stash tabs i need to buy 17 bundles, 17 bundles contains 6 tabs each which means i need 3060 points to take those 17 bundles of 6 so for 3060p i need 360$usd it's even more money than a regular new relesed game of 1014 for a new console (6*17=102) can't be done something? i just wonder how some people get those conquerers packs i mean pfff u must be rich and please dont post anything stupid like if you work it's not problem

Team isn't everything, the monsters get moe life the more players are in the map.

Then, the stash tab thing:

1. Buy tabs when they are on sale (like tomorrow)
2. Sell stuff. Why on earth would anybody need 102 tabs? Sell unimportant stuff to the vendor and good stuff to other people. Keep only some items for future chars and leveling.
3. Collect orbs instead off a shitload of items, and trade up the orbs at times (storing fusings is better than storing Transmutes and Alterations)
4. Don't collect ALL the gems. You need one of each max, and then some extra of the rarer ones, and again, sell gems.
5. Sort your stash from time to time. Do it! Take the time off from the game and sort through your stash.

That should solve your problem, I think nobody would need more than 30 stash tabs at the ost.
"
Chris wrote:
York - we'll be posting info about Cut-throat mode in the next week. If you're looking for PvP in the meantime, there's Capture the Flag, various matchmaking options and a free-for-all arena. We'll have structured PvP tournaments started in the near future also, hopefully!

Chris, you do an amazing job of engaging with the community. Seriously, top notch.
Extra Guild Member Slots as Deal of the day would be very nice, please!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Cejota wrote:
Stash tabs are a bit pay to win. The economy of a player with 10-40 stash tabs is huge comparing with the regular 4 stash tabs.

I have started play this game 1 year ago. Now I am trying be more competitive, and cant get rich with 4 stash tabs, I waste 1 in gems and maps, 1 in hight level rares, 1 in uniques and 1 in currency and jewellery. I am totally FORCED to buy more stash tabs IF I WANT TO PROGRESS because they are always full because the trade system is really neandertal.

Partially true. You also have 24 character slots that you can start using some extras as mules and their inventory slots.

It's a little bit of a help, but all it does is provide storage. It does not add power, drop finding rate, just storage and if you aren't playing with 24 characters and playing with about 7-8 you still have 15 characters worth of inventory space to store more stuff. So you have enough space, it's just not as convenient at having it all in your stash would be.
"
t_golgari wrote:
Great patch.

Great and really fast bugfixing (I don't mind the little bugs, things like this can happen, and you fixed them fast).

Could we get a discount on stash tab upgrades anytime soon? Pretty please...

And why are you even talking to a troll like York? But hey, you gave some serious answers there, and he did not deserve them.

Any update on the Atziri quest? Could we get some kind of counter on the main page or something? Like: x tries, x kills or something?

Ah I need upgrades discounted too, lol, bought a premium set on tues? I think.... jsut too early. Would like to upgrade my starting 4 though, have 40 coins and i can't buy just the 20 i need. (of course if i had expected a sale this soon after the last one I would have the coins)

"
Gloire wrote:
phew that was close.... i was inches away to buy tabs earlier this week.

much love GGG

on a side note though: PVP would kick ass ;)
not to take anything away from the new leagues. they are both soooo super fun im absolutely addicted.

<3 <3 <3

Lucky, I bought my first 6 pack of premium tabs on Tues... figures it was barely 2 weeks ago since last stasht ab sale that another one wouldn't show up until April... dang. Bought the fox on a discount at the 160 so i have 40 coins left. Just wish I could use those 40 coins and upgrade all 4 of my original tabs to premium. Oh well. Time to wait and hopefully they'll pop up eventually.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'll just let you know that I would have chipped in $20 but I feel that the Vaal nonsense is really going in the wrong direction. You're trying to make the game harder and more interesting for the vocal minority of players who have exploited their way to the top of the economy and are getting bored. You should be focused on making your game fun to replay instead of catering to those who stick to their characters, pimp them out, and find that the game is no longer fun for them. These players will never be happy, once they burn through the content you've added.

You've added content that I'll never see, and you seem to want to continue that. Instead of working on getting act IV added, you've gone and added "Ubers". Jumped the Shark, for me at least.

The one shining grace of the expansion is that it can be totally ignored if I choose to.

Work on making this the best ARPG of all time. Give up on the idea that you can make it a contender in the MMORPG market.

Almost all of the new content is geared towards players who aren't high-level. High level players are mapping, and the new content isn't in the maps, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

The RNG is out of hand and it seems to be only getting worse as content is added so I'll give you that. But the content released isn't high level. Also, what is 'fun' is purely subjective so...
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

Almost all of the new content is geared towards players who aren't high-level. High level players are mapping, and the new content isn't in the maps, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

The RNG is out of hand and it seems to be only getting worse as content is added so I'll give you that. But the content released isn't high level. Also, what is 'fun' is purely subjective so...

So you think low level characters are going to fight this Atziri character? Don't think anyone has even gotten to her yet.

It's not so much about level... it's about target audience. They're leaving the ARPG player out of the game and catering to the MMORPG refugees.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 8, 2014, 3:18:00 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Wittgenstein wrote:

So you think low level characters are going to fight this Atziri character? Don't think anyone has even gotten to her yet.

It's not so much about level... it's about target audience. They're leaving the ARPG player out of the game and catering to the MMORPG refugees.

Typically low level players do not fight the end game boss, correct. My point was that if you peruse the forums the main complaint regarding this expansion is the lack of end-game content.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Dear Grinding Gear Games.
I hope that you guys can run discount on Premium Stash Upgrade.
In this few months i see that Premium Stash Bundle and Stash Bundle been on Daily's for a few times but why not Upgrade? Hope you guys get my message. Take care and thanks!
"
GinSchiffer wrote:
Dear Grinding Gear Games.
I hope that you guys can run discount on Premium Stash Upgrade.
In this few months i see that Premium Stash Bundle and Stash Bundle been on Daily's for a few times but why not Upgrade? Hope you guys get my message. Take care and thanks!

I wish they would run that with the stash tab sales... it's not a new tab, it's an upgrade from already own regular to a premium (so a sale for the price difference in a single regular tab to a premium would still cost more then the bundles)

:) Here is to hoping to see it next time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info