Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
York wrote:
Shove your stash bundle sale up yours....

Where is the promised Cut throat? Where is PVP?

Why you lied to us in closed beta when you needed support the most?

Why noone ever talk about it?

The only reason I even looked twice at this game is because it promised cut throat league as well as HC cut throat. Where is it? Game promised great PVP!! where is that?

Why is it impossible for a developer to talk about PVP? You are alienating a huge population of players by skimming out of it

Yes, I know, sales of your microtransactions are doing great, so why bother, right?

Well, when you promise something, you outta deliver it!!

I really loved the game and the company when it was in development, now its another Diablo III with broken promises.

Just very disappointing when you get someones hopes up and then fail to deliver. Extremely upsetting and frustrating.

Your little update sucked big time, at least when it comes to us, PVP players, that pathetic arena is a joke !!!

Go ahead and ban me, I dont care anymore, gave up on waiting after this patch.
good bye community...

this game is free, if you don't like it, or don't appreciate any part of it, you are free to leave.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Chris wrote:
York - we'll be posting info about Cut-throat mode in the next week. If you're looking for PvP in the meantime, there's Capture the Flag, various matchmaking options and a free-for-all arena. We'll have structured PvP tournaments started in the near future also, hopefully!

this is what makes a good game company a respectable one, they care for every damn user! thanks ggg!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Hello, and excuse me Sir Chris but Correct me if i am wrong, i really want to buy many premium stash tabs and am looking these things almost every day and pretty sure sry if i am wrong again, but i thing when i last seen the shop these tabs was 6 of them with the abillty to change colour and name on them for 200 points now i look and there is a sale of which says you save 75p from 240 did you guys raise default price of these tabs by 40? and why, again am sry if i may seem greedy or rude guys cheers
Last edited by demoragargoyles on Mar 8, 2014, 10:37:06 AM
I'll just let you know that I would have chipped in $20 but I feel that the Vaal nonsense is really going in the wrong direction. You're trying to make the game harder and more interesting for the vocal minority of players who have exploited their way to the top of the economy and are getting bored. You should be focused on making your game fun to replay instead of catering to those who stick to their characters, pimp them out, and find that the game is no longer fun for them. These players will never be happy, once they burn through the content you've added.

You've added content that I'll never see, and you seem to want to continue that. Instead of working on getting act IV added, you've gone and added "Ubers". Jumped the Shark, for me at least.

The one shining grace of the expansion is that it can be totally ignored if I choose to.

Work on making this the best ARPG of all time. Give up on the idea that you can make it a contender in the MMORPG market.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'll just let you know that I would have chipped in $20 but I feel that the Vaal nonsense is really going in the wrong direction. You're trying to make the game harder and more interesting for the vocal minority of players who have exploited their way to the top of the economy and are getting bored. You should be focused on making your game fun to replay instead of catering to those who stick to their characters, pimp them out, and find that the game is no longer fun for them. These players will never be happy, once they burn through the content you've added.

You've added content that I'll never see, and you seem to want to continue that. Instead of working on getting act IV added, you've gone and added "Ubers". Jumped the Shark, for me at least.

The one shining grace of the expansion is that it can be totally ignored if I choose to.

Work on making this the best ARPG of all time. Give up on the idea that you can make it a contender in the MMORPG market.

From this expansion, 1 map is for super strong and skilled players, everything else is for all players ( new gems/leagues/corrupted areas ). Creating of an Act is really hard thing to do, especially considering they want to make it really good and fun.
That's really funny. Twice in a row, I bought stash bundles just before a sale!
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
Thank you GGG again and again :) perfect sale, going to buy both through Survival pack, you deserve the money ! Love
"
Chris wrote:
"
NinaRicci wrote:
Anybody know: release supporter packs have limited time? Or it will be possible for buying always?

They're time limited, but we haven't announced when they're ending yet. At least a month left, I think.
Give us Sacrifice of the Vaal Supporter packs! ;)
"
Hello, and excuse me Sir Chris but Correct me if i am wrong, i really want to buy many premium stash tabs and am looking these things almost every day and pretty sure sry if i am wrong again, but i thing when i last seen the shop these tabs was 6 of them with the abillty to change colour and name on them for 200 points now i look and there is a sale of which says you save 75p from 240 did you guys raise default price of these tabs by 40? and why, again am sry if i may seem greedy or rude guys cheers

It's simple: You save 75 points of the normal price of a single premium stash tab, not of the bundle.

Simple salesmans math ;-).
"
DavorMarin wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

From this expansion, 1 map is for super strong and skilled players, everything else is for all players ( new gems/leagues/corrupted areas ). Creating of an Act is really hard thing to do, especially considering they want to make it really good and fun.

i dont thing is hard if they have large and strong team it's just one additional act, am really forward for not only one more act but for more zones too and the potential to change the monsters ratio in the zones of the game and the quantity of rares and uniques monsters like more than one unique in a zone and make items rotate so players can have better optimization in the inventory and stash tabs or even add more inventory tabs by purchasing or even by a little generous and let us have 3 more cause it's a bit annoying by having full inventory and running back to town every time and waste for reasons like these scrolls because u end up lucky pick up 4 rare or unique 8 slot shields u dont want to let them in the zone for various reasons and consider the fact please making the overall stash tabs prices cheaper rather than have to everytime pop up and down the prices with discounts or changing the default price.... i mean c'on guys it is 180 points the 6 regular tabs if i want 100 simple tabs lets just say 102 to be more accurate (which even this number is not enough)...for 102 regular stash tabs i need to buy 17 bundles, 17 bundles contains 6 tabs each which means i need 3060 points to take those 17 bundles of 6 so for 3060p i need 360$usd it's even more money than a regular new relesed game of 1014 for a new console (6*17=102) can't be done something? i just wonder how some people get those conquerers packs i mean pfff u must be rich and please dont post anything stupid like if you work it's not problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info