Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Why there is no more single tab discounts?
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
York wrote:

Way to be an asshole, they're a small game company and they trying their best to create content.

They of course shouldn't prioritize PvP or Cut-throat that only interest a small fraction of playerbase over a mini-expansions such that can improve playability for most of the player base. They're on the right path.

Thanks GGG for your hard work, know that it's appreciated.
I'm that Morty guy.
"
"
jeonitsoc wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
York - we'll be posting info about Cut-throat mode in the next week. If you're looking for PvP in the meantime, there's Capture the Flag, various matchmaking options and a free-for-all arena. We'll have structured PvP tournaments started in the near future also, hopefully!

this is what makes a good game company a respectable one, they care for every damn user! thanks ggg!

thats not true so far.

some user with very good innovations are ignored.

Mostly the crying people are heard.

In quite a few of those cases I would actually think it's more fo a precaution to not overcommit. They have a few things in suggestion forums they have stated they aren't happy with how it is now (example, minimap) But they just eventually plan to fully redo it. Just doing things like bug fixing, programming and creating the Vaal expansion and other things take a higher priority over fixing something that, while not optimal, atleast works somewhat.

But if they went to all of these issues and said... We aren't fully happy with that either and plan to fix it, and then all of these other issues pushed that back a long ways we would have people complaining about... you said you were going to fix that months / over a year ago...

I would love to see a rough "spare time" to do list that could be updated (things we are looking at fixing, and if not sure how, possibly make another sticky asking for feed back on that one issue to spark ideas, just mentioning what ones they are looking at and trying to figure out how to implement. But at the same time I can see people looking at that list and giving it a deadline in their heads that GGG and their small staff could never hope to achieve while working on all other aspects of the game
Saw the sale message in chat the day after I bought a bundle for 200.

GG, GGG. GG... GGG...
"
Saw the sale message in chat the day after I bought a bundle for 200.

GG, GGG. GG... GGG...

Email support and they'll probably credit you.
So... the stash tabs applies to all leagues when i use it or its league specific? (that would suck)
"
D_bak wrote:
So... the stash tabs applies to all leagues when i use it or its league specific? (that would suck)

it applies for all leagues when u buy one

when do normal tabs get a discount again? would like to see that also.
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Hello, and excuse me Sir Chris but Correct me if i am wrong, i really want to buy many premium stash tabs and am looking these things almost every day and pretty sure sry if i am wrong again, but i thing when i last seen the shop these tabs was 6 of them with the abillty to change colour and name on them for 200 points now i look and there is a sale of which says you save 75p from 240 did you guys raise default price of these tabs by 40? and why, again am sry if i may seem greedy or rude guys cheers

It's simple: You save 75 points of the normal price of a single premium stash tab, not of the bundle.

Simple salesmans math ;-).

i did the math and i believe it's still too much maybe when i find some paysafe at black market i will consider it just because the drops of the game and the recipes are unfair for those 4-single guys like me i need to probably make 500 acc in order to manage and sell things in time and the curent combinations, but what u know i bet u have like 200 tabs :)
"
t_golgari wrote:
"

i dont thing is hard if they have large and strong team it's just one additional act, am really forward for not only one more act but for more zones too and the potential to change the monsters ratio in the zones of the game and the quantity of rares and uniques monsters like more than one unique in a zone and make items rotate so players can have better optimization in the inventory and stash tabs or even add more inventory tabs by purchasing or even by a little generous and let us have 3 more cause it's a bit annoying by having full inventory and running back to town every time and waste for reasons like these scrolls because u end up lucky pick up 4 rare or unique 8 slot shields u dont want to let them in the zone for various reasons and consider the fact please making the overall stash tabs prices cheaper rather than have to everytime pop up and down the prices with discounts or changing the default price.... i mean c'on guys it is 180 points the 6 regular tabs if i want 100 simple tabs lets just say 102 to be more accurate (which even this number is not enough)...for 102 regular stash tabs i need to buy 17 bundles, 17 bundles contains 6 tabs each which means i need 3060 points to take those 17 bundles of 6 so for 3060p i need 360$usd it's even more money than a regular new relesed game of 1014 for a new console (6*17=102) can't be done something? i just wonder how some people get those conquerers packs i mean pfff u must be rich and please dont post anything stupid like if you work it's not problem

Team isn't everything, the monsters get moe life the more players are in the map.

Then, the stash tab thing:

1. Buy tabs when they are on sale (like tomorrow)
2. Sell stuff. Why on earth would anybody need 102 tabs? Sell unimportant stuff to the vendor and good stuff to other people. Keep only some items for future chars and leveling.
3. Collect orbs instead off a shitload of items, and trade up the orbs at times (storing fusings is better than storing Transmutes and Alterations)
4. Don't collect ALL the gems. You need one of each max, and then some extra of the rarer ones, and again, sell gems.
5. Sort your stash from time to time. Do it! Take the time off from the game and sort through your stash.

That should solve your problem, I think nobody would need more than 30 stash tabs at the ost.

Thank you for your concern but i really dont believe hearing these excuses from the premiums supporters is any good to me since they literally can't understand me, well i will explain it to you since u dont have a clue and no offense about u dont have a clue, well u see there are diffrent varies of people, the one is those who like smashing skulls like a friend of mine in the army and really dont care about trading economy playing with numbers or getting bothered with recipes they thing these are craps they do all care about PVP yeah hahaha, well me from the other hand i am crazy about these recipe system wish they were more combinations to play with, i do also love to trade people and party with them and making friendship nd nice talks in skype or steam VoiP preferably but to obtain chaos and feel proud about my stash i wanna see a variety of orbs just to feel nice and going somewhere i specialize on MF so i can play with the vendor recipe pot throw the items like set rare ilvl 70 for chaos but, the problem is if you want to farm certain types of currency u must specialize one at a time on which u want to produce so to help u if i want alchs then i just picking up only rare boots amulets gloves and waiting to find 2 or 3 of the same type name to vendor them but i dont always getting 4-slot gloves or boots or even better amulets or rings u see they are kinda rare the jewels cause they dont take space soooo vendoring everthing except these few slots items am definetly dont keep 2-H like 8 or 10 slots weapons or crazy big shields cause they have no meaning keeping them toss them to vendor for alt shards or trading few trasm or 1-2 alts to lows to use if i get lucky before the stash fill up so next when i finally gather alchs and wish for ever greater orbs like regal chaos or even chance i need the sets...now here comes the tricky part, in that case u vendoring everything that dont match and keeping the things really need for the recipe u know 2 rings 1 amulet boots gloves 1 2H weapon etc, what bothers me is that if i had like 100 or even 200 tabs i could simply dont care and grab anything am seeing even the blues and the superiors the flasks everthing and when i was getting like almost full i could start playing with the recipes and produce wealth cause when u are focusing in a single thing at the time either u by pass everything else or u uses many portal scrolls and u will almost posibly get unlucky adn get disconected cause u change to many times places

whatever anyway u cannot understand, :) who cares i will simply progress slower like turtle
Last edited by demoragargoyles on Mar 10, 2014, 8:40:11 AM
"
Chris wrote:
York - we'll be posting info about Cut-throat mode in the next week. If you're looking for PvP in the meantime, there's Capture the Flag, various matchmaking options and a free-for-all arena. We'll have structured PvP tournaments started in the near future also, hopefully!

So, player is insulting towards gaming company, gets a polite and informative answer from producer.

I can't even think of a meme for this situation, my respect towards GGG just skyrocketed.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info