[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

Started 2 Flame Totem Templars in Beyond so far. First one died A1M because I thought that "Detonates nearby corpses" detonates on activation and the second one just killed Vaal in Merciless. Apart from my shield and boots, I play selffound so far and I had 0 problems clearing the content. Because I use Item Rarity, I basically play with a 3L totem and it just burns mobs into the ground. Amazing build for a starter to get some currency.

Gear

This is my tree at lvl 63. My plan is to take EB next and buy some cheap gear so I can run Piety without hassle and then either get Sovereignity or go down the witch area.
Last edited by Karyoplasma on Sep 13, 2014, 2:24:42 PM
"
dr0w wrote:

Will go over those when I get home, seems very good so far... since there are no good mana/life nodes on the side of 14% ES node, road through 40%mana 1% life regen might no be great... I still don't like Ironwood, as totem tankiness it grants is meh, Cybil's does much better job, as for going shadow... if you want dmg, yes. ;)

Thx for the input, appreciated.
Have fun,
GoranH.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Currently in beyond lvl 78.
I've mangaged to reach that far (well not so far if compared to top league players) solo with minimum currency invested
Really solid build, have some close call but seems to doing fine.
I'm playing super-safe, and currently farming low level maps (69-71).

Now, but its more than a personal preference, i would like to increase my DPS. Maybe Le Heup of All ring + apep wand could add some dps. But i will lost so much life if i swap my ring.

Main goal is to buy a Rathpith Globe... but cost too many exalted.

One thing i would like to try is double curse on hit, with a +1 corrupted amulet.

My tree:

My shitty gear:

Spoiler
hey just wanted to post about using this build and ive gotta say ive been playing poe on and off since the start and this char build is the first one i got to merciless without a single prob so thanks for the share

just one question i had was if i were to shop around for some uniques which ones would u recommend ?
I ripped at lvl 78 in beyond.
I had Cloak of Defiance, Lioneyes Remorse, Le heup and otherwise good gear. The build felt really strong. With 4L flametotem, gmp, fire pen and faster casting i melted most things.

My tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcFWwagCTMNfBBYEMwRDxRNFLAVIBZvGNcaOBpsHKcfAiSqKPopTyoTKk0qjSycLKcyNDWSNsU22DbpOlg62D8nQYdG10kbSshMLU3YTeNTpVXGV8lZ81orXcZgbWSEbqp7IIIegpuCx4M4g9uHZYuMjEaMdpBVnYCdrqIAo_KmV6cIp4SnlKyYr7e1BLXytz64k8Aaxq7RNtH92CTYvdrd2wvd8-Fz42rkIuvu7DjsVe0g8Wz4k_m9-ej-Cv6H_o8=

Was going for commander of steel to really use my lioneyes shield and then go for chemistry notable.

I want to go for a second totem-build but at the same time i want to try something new! Really bummed out that i got killed but thats life in beyond
So, i got cybils pawn, but im using a weird mace called The Dark Seer Shadow Sceptre, wich gives 7% blind on hit, also mana and energy shield on kill per level (of weapon? of character?) and some spell power. Have been testing it a bit and the blind seems to work nice specially vs bosses or big nasty monsters. I guess i still should change to cybil but was wondering...

Also, why everybody vaals cybil pawn? should i do it too?

And about masters, still a bit clueless, currently have the necromancer and the karui spirit on my hideout, doing their daily missions, but dunno if i should change or something, ppl sell their craftings and stuff
Last edited by dr0w on Sep 16, 2014, 9:04:05 PM
"
dr0w wrote:
So, i got cybils pawn, but im using a weird mace called The Dark Seer Shadow Sceptre, wich gives 7% blind on hit, also mana and energy shield on kill per level (of weapon? of character?) and some spell power. Have been testing it a bit and the blind seems to work nice specially vs bosses or big nasty monsters. I guess i still should change to cybil but was wondering...

Also, why everybody vaals cybil pawn? should i do it too?

And about masters, still a bit clueless, currently have the necromancer and the karui spirit on my hideout, doing their daily missions, but dunno if i should change or something, ppl sell their craftings and stuff

They vaal 'em for the offchance of getting block on 'em... that molari's dual cybil's incinerate build... dual cybil with dualwild block, block nodes as implicit would be great. I'd say either vaal, or sell em for nice price.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
"
alex_gio1983 wrote:
Currently in beyond lvl 78.
I've mangaged to reach that far (well not so far if compared to top league players) solo with minimum currency invested
Really solid build, have some close call but seems to doing fine.
I'm playing super-safe, and currently farming low level maps (69-71).

Now, but its more than a personal preference, i would like to increase my DPS. Maybe Le Heup of All ring + apep wand could add some dps. But i will lost so much life if i swap my ring.

Main goal is to buy a Rathpith Globe... but cost too many exalted.

One thing i would like to try is double curse on hit, with a +1 corrupted amulet.

My tree:

My shitty gear:

Spoiler

Thx for sharing... keep ait it. ;)

"
ryally wrote:
hey just wanted to post about using this build and ive gotta say ive been playing poe on and off since the start and this char build is the first one i got to merciless without a single prob so thanks for the share

just one question i had was if i were to shop around for some uniques which ones would u recommend ?

Cloak of Defiance is super cheap now.. dirt cheap, you must get it. Afterwards... idk Apep's rage, Cybil's... maybe if going defensive lahzar, rathpiths, strides if you invest in block nodes.

Hae fun!
GoranH.

"
ipsec wrote:
I ripped at lvl 78 in beyond.
I had Cloak of Defiance, Lioneyes Remorse, Le heup and otherwise good gear. The build felt really strong. With 4L flametotem, gmp, fire pen and faster casting i melted most things.

My tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcFWwagCTMNfBBYEMwRDxRNFLAVIBZvGNcaOBpsHKcfAiSqKPopTyoTKk0qjSycLKcyNDWSNsU22DbpOlg62D8nQYdG10kbSshMLU3YTeNTpVXGV8lZ81orXcZgbWSEbqp7IIIegpuCx4M4g9uHZYuMjEaMdpBVnYCdrqIAo_KmV6cIp4SnlKyYr7e1BLXytz64k8Aaxq7RNtH92CTYvdrd2wvd8-Fz42rkIuvu7DjsVe0g8Wz4k_m9-ej-Cv6H_o8=

Was going for commander of steel to really use my lioneyes shield and then go for chemistry notable.

I want to go for a second totem-build but at the same time i want to try something new! Really bummed out that i got killed but thats life in beyond

Thx for the feedback, really appreciated. ;) Yep going new is better I'd say.. unless you're pushing for the lvl (as you already got the feel for this one, and sure can push more ;) ), try out some new build, can always come back. I took a break myself after like 4 FT templars XD.

Keep having fun mate,
GoranH.
Awesome build - I use it as a first character in new leagues, to build up wealth and items.

Has anyone tried the core build with minion support? There are 4 minion clusters right off the main FT path - with some right items, zombie, specters, and skellies can be bumped up relatively high to serve as a good meat shield. This would be in none hc leagues.

I would be curious if anyone had experience with this setup in 74+ lvl maps...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info